• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Final Map KF-GothicV1 for KF Tripwire Version

Nice map. Thanks for upgrading, Snipe :)
  2. J

To The KF Vets...Post Your Screenshots :)

Credit goes to Tolil for taking this screenshot of me.
  3. J

killing floor is dieng

KF and l4d compared to non-valve games:
  4. J

Degeneration Developer Video!!!

Looks cool i guess.. Where's HIVE tho?
  5. J

Reinvent Scoreboard

It shouldn't be about competition, but coop. Player name should be in the order of alphabet not kills. Right now there's many cheats, because people need to be on top of scoreboard.. if you don't believe google for 'Killing floor aimbots/ hacks whatever.
  6. J

Siren exploding your nade

I suggest make that effect unseen or just invent something real. Right now when Siren explodes your nade, i see some kind of weird red spletter. Is that blood or what's it supposed to be? :rolleyes:
  7. J

About the text update

I think it shouldn't be with capital letter in the beginning of evey word. This looks very unprofessional. It's just a game message like any other and should be like this: Wave completed! Get to the trader! Same was with the 'wave inbound' message i think. Another idea/suggestion is about...
  8. J

Squad Adding Clan Tag

yes we should
  9. J

Killing Floor in UK Stores

Doesn't look too promising. :rolleyes:
  10. J

Official forum

Ditto. Steam sucks...
  11. J

German steam version censored?

All versions are censored (Zombies wearing clothing).
  12. J

Very quick, simple question

Yes, it's Steam's game only
  13. J

Name Option

Why are there leftovers?
  14. J

Zynthetic - "Spine"

Finally somebody besides me who misses stuff from kf mod Anyway, i think this track is used in Oldetower, but i'm not sure 100%. Never had a chance to play this map in kf game since no server has it uploaded But i think too that it should be in some official map. The more the better! Really...
  15. J

manor spot

omfg Just checked and BioticsLab exploit is still there aswell. I reported it long time ago and it could have been fixed within minutes. What's going on?
  16. J

Katana Pricing

Why? Suicidal should be a game difficulty that nobody beats. It shouldn't be a normal difficulty for everyone who has level 5 perks, there's nothing abnormal about having level 5 perks, we all get em sooner or later.
  17. J

DJ Scully Wallpaper

nice vectoring m8;)