• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Hold (not toggle) iron sights

PLEASE! Make this an option as soon as possible! It's really affecting the playability for me. It's a PC-game for PC-players, so there's no reason to dumb the controls down for the console audience.
  2. M

Can We Get An ETA On Native Languages?

I don't think the current system is too bad. However, if I had a chance to use native voices, I would. It's strange that they left this option out.
  3. M

Give me your rank and branch!

Artillery man (tykkimies). Served six months at Vekaranj
  4. M

Clive Barker's Jericho (Demo released)

Is it Starforce-infected, like most Codemasters games?
  5. M

Quiet down! Water cooling? Wood case?

The easiest solution would be just to get an Antec P180. I'm using one accompanied with a CPU cooler by Noctua and it's just dead silent. Almost no noise at all.
  6. M

Best game soundtracks ever?

FALLOUTS. The first game and the sequel. They have absolutely perfect soundtracks by Mark Morgan. Mostly ambient, sometimes a bit trip-hoppy even. They fit the atmosphere of the games perfectly, and actually play a major part in creating the the atmosphere. Absolutely amazing sound score - I'm...
  7. M

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars - demo release today :)

I think the infantry combat in the game is rather well done. Unlike in many other shooters, the controls cover all the basic maneuvers - sprinting, crouching, laying down and peeking and there are even limitations in the mouse speed depending on your stance. The number of weapons is pretty good...
  8. M

I'd like it better too, if tanks were invulnerable against rifle fire. However, taking into account the nature of the game, as in it not being based around vehicles, but infantry classes, I can forgive that. It's possible to finish off a tank with a rifle, but the primary weapon against armor is...
  9. M

After playing the demo for few hours now, I'm really getting into it. Actually I even preordered it from play.com, can't wait for it to drop in my mail box :) The artillery is extremely fun, and the people on the servers seem pretty cool for the most part. No punishes for accidental teamkills...
  10. M

I've got sort of mixed feelings about it. I haven't really got into the game yet, but apparently there are some objectives too to accomplish, instead of just fragging people. The gameplay feels like, well, Quake. Really fast paced with rather powerful and accurate weapons. On the other hand...
  11. M

Hidden & Dangerous 1 + Addon Devils Brigade for Free

Very nice game, but having finished it a few times when it first came out, I don't think I have patience to play it again :)
  12. M

Bioshock

I recently finished it, and thought that it was a pretty nice game. The story was nice for a game - a lot better than in your average action movie anyhow. The world of Rapture was just stunning and every level, or section of the city, was different from the last one. The graphics too were top...
  13. M

Bioshock

Finished the demo last night. It was pretty fun, but disappointly a scripted tunnel-runner, so nothing revolutionary there. However, the world of Rapture was amazingly well done and detailed. Looked great on my rig and ran well too. Preordered, can't wait for friday - which is my day off too :)
  14. M

More details on the Summer Update

Looks great. I'd have liked to seen a change in the weapon autodrop option. Or it to be given a checkbox in the options menu.
  15. M

My visit of Castle Neuschwanstein (New Swan Stone). With Pictures!

Cool. I visited the very same place during my trip around Germany. Thanks for the pictures. However, visiting the actual castle would have been a bit too costy and timetaking, as you mentioned. Castles are cool, but paying like 25 euros for visiting one is too much. They sure know how to make money.
  16. M

Location of Konigsplatz - I'm very confused...

I too was rather confused about the location of the Siegess
  17. M

Buddy System.

How the hell does that help? "I'm at this house.." "What house?" "Brick house... in a room" "Where?" "Near a capture point". I've tried playing with TS plenty of times. Does not f'in work! And how is that fun? I like playing with mates. It's the best thing multiplayer shooters can offer, yet...
  18. M

PPSh-41 Recoil

I think - from the realism aspect - the barrel climb is way too high. It's a small cartridge fired from heavy gun. Even at high rate of fire it should be very easy to control. Especially with short bursts I'd imagine the barrel climb to be non existant. However, from the gameplay aspect, I'm...
  19. M

Hip shooting

Haven't noticed any abuse regarding freeaim. If someone is actually good enough to take hip shots at those distances, he should be able to.
  20. M

Individual Score

I don't think that's a good idea. It promotes camping on maps where you should be attacking - on a lot of maps you already have the attacking team sitting back, waiting to lose the game while the defending team is just stretching their foreskins, getting bored the hell out. In my opinion...