• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Master broken?

Ok... I basically stopped playing a year ago, so I guess it's no surprise that things have changed now.
  2. T

Master broken?

Almost all the servers in the in-game server browsers (all filters off) are empty, only a couple are not. Do you guys see the same thing, or is this something I can fix on my side by deleting my server cache, configuration, or something?
  3. T

The Killing Floor Master Servers are down

No matter what settings I use, the server browser only shows three HoE servers with people on them. Does anyone see more HoE servers than that?
  4. T

The problem is serious, it's still here now. Even though they have an ad campaign now, there seems to be almost no servers with people on. That just can't be right.
  5. T

Just be patient, guys.
  6. T

After not playing for a few months...

Is there a way to delete posts here? I didn't see how, but maybe there is a way.
  7. T

Printable Map List for Keeping Track of Achievements

A bit late, but I added the latest maps to the list. Downloads in the original post :D
  8. T

RO2 loading time

I have always had the startup videos disabled, so it's probably not related to that ;) I didn't get any constructive replies that last time I asked about this, right after that update, so thanks for that, guys.
  9. T

RO2 loading time

After an update released two or three months ago, RO2/RS startup time increased by a factor of two or three. Did anyone else notice this? I'm wondering if I should bother to delete the game and redownload it to try to fix it or not. My hard drive is not fragmented, I have verified that. Nothing...
  10. T

Thanks, that's handy.
  11. T

I added the summer 2014 maps, see the first post for downloads :D
  12. T

April 21 2014 patch - low FPS, etc

Ok, thanks. I don't know if the map loading times are longer, but the loading the game itself seems to take about twice as long after this update. I have checked that the RO2 folder is not fragmented. I used Defraggler, not sure if that's reliable or not.
  13. T

Hey TW again!

I can assure you that I received an email after I complained about this issue. But it did not tell me anything useful. What I would actually have liked to receive was an email telling me that there was a promotion this weekend so that I could lower my expectations and/or maybe even decide to do...
  14. T

Hey TW again!

You sent me an email to tell me that you deleted the post I made to tell you that I (as a customer for 9 years now) was unhappy about your decision not to tell me that you were going to have a free to play weekend for this game this weekend. Please explain why that was more important than...
  15. T

I have lowered my settings a lot to be able to play. My question is still: have you seen the same problem?
  16. T

My config files got wiped by the update (not the first time with this game :(). After fixing the graphics settings, FPS seems to have gone down very noticeably since before the patch. Has anyone else noticed this? I used to play this game at native resolution and medium quality (with...
  17. T

Please improve the respawn system

One change that would help a lot is if you could just choose the squad you want to switch to, but the actual switch is delayed until you die. Meaning that the act of choosing a new squad doesn't kill you. That's really annoying and doesn't feel right...
  18. T

There is a menu in the game for switching squad leaders ;)
  19. T

One reasonable thing you could at least fix, for starters: make it possible to switch squad leaders without dieing and losing points. Or tell us why that's a bad idea.
  20. T

Server Lunia's Hell on Earth #3

Cool, thanks. I guess I'm a bit spoiled by playing mostly RO2/RS for the last couple of months, where this exact problem is not common.