• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Regional pricing for KF2

Hi from Italy. I bought the game for 19,99 euro after 30 seconds the game was avalaible, but I want to upgrade to DDE. But why 10 euro? Shouldn't be 5 euro?
  2. D

Killing Floor 2 announced for Playstation 4 - BRAND NEW TRAILER!

basically, you're developing two different games?Ofc not for contents but for balancing the experience(enemies waves, tweaks for ia, feedback for changing some map sections and so on)?
  3. D

Well, my concerns depends of how I trust about Tripwire. Maybe can sound a little strange, but I was happy to buy Rising Storm instantly, before they fixed the price at day 1. More money for Tripwire as well. Yes, you can call me "fanboy", I don't care, Tripwire is the only software house I...
  4. D

" We decided that the best way to go was to develop KF2 on both platforms in parallel and not look at the console like some after-thought port. " Ok, I will skip the early access for sure, bad news for the development of the game. Tripwire would have the balance the game for mouse and keyboards...
  5. D

Killing Floor 2 Announced for PS4

I'm upset. Tripwire didn't think to explain this decision, this is very sad.
  6. D

What We Are Up To - Community Map Pack Part 2 and More

huge update incoming, great!
  7. D

40-1 Classic Server - Tonight (12/06/13)

classic with realism movement? is it possible? I think not :(
  8. D

40-1 Classic Server - Tonight (12/06/13)

awesome, this is how I dream to play Red Orchestra 2 :D PS: an advice. With spawn squad leader, I think you should disable no lockdown.
  9. D

RS And the REVIEW thread

http://www.videogame.it/rising-storm/109322/sul-fronte-del-pacifico.html Another italian review, 5/5 PRO: - The usual, incredible realism of the series. - New maps are very solid and they have good difference one of each other - Asymmetrical gameplay well done, with interest tactical...
  10. D

RS And the REVIEW thread

it ign gave 8,5 http://it.ign.com/recensione/6164/la-guerra-giocata-di-red-orchestra-2-rising-storm Sound Epic Music, excellent sonor effecti, perfect voices(better, screams). You really feel the air of a great symphony of war Score?8,5. LOL. Cons: bugs and graphic...
  11. D

RS And the REVIEW thread

http://multiplayer.it/recensioni/118801-rising-storm-sul-fronte-orientale.html?comment_page=1#comment_c2142079 Italian review. You can use google translate or trust me for translate. Cons: IA bots don't shine A lot of glitches even in the final version. Lol. I'm getting mad, seriously.
  12. D

RS And the REVIEW thread

"Otherwise, you
  13. D

RS And the REVIEW thread

My impression from RPS review is that, who written article, recognize the great value of this product, but he doesn't have a lot of fun playing the game. Red Orchestra is the best thing you can play now as FPS multiplayer, my issue is this, I can't see enthusiasm from reviewer. Enthusiasm that...
  14. D

RS And the REVIEW thread

oh, I'm disappointed from this review. This is one of my reference sites for videogame, one of the few that deserve to be read. Well, they recommend the game, there is even an RPS server now, but what the reviewer communicate is not good and is not fair. Opening about the "disaster launch" of...
  15. D

RS And the REVIEW thread

PC gamer, come on, at least 94 :D I posted on metacritic with all my emails account, go guys!We need more review :D
  16. D

RS Classic testing

I'd like to know if it is possible to have custom server with "all classic except movement speed"? Does it give Tripwire this deeply customization?
  17. D

RS Classic testing

I love Classic mode, but I think what most people already said: it is too slow. Really too slow. I know it's a mode designed for "ostfront player" (I'm also one of them :D ), but my dream is a classic mod with a different speed movement. Sway is great, suppression is great, no help, no second...
  18. D

RS Rising Storm Pre-Purchase Starts and Beta Now Available

how is going tripwire guys from the first sales day? Above or below expectations?