• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. reioni

Find any bugs on KF-LilBigClot-Kitchen?

I'm the author of said map and have requested to have it pulled from the whitelist for now while I fix a nasty bug. I would like to try to get everything fixed up pretty before I release the updated version so if you have seen anything in it you think might need fixed, please PM me. Pics would...
  2. reioni

ok my achievement suddenly reset

I unlocked the Punk'd Achievement yesterday (last achievement killing pat on Normal) and had access to the unlockable dude. Today when I logged on Steam isnt showing me completeing either achievment and the guy is locked again. WTF happened?
  3. reioni

Level 6 Firebug Bugged?

I hopped on to my level 6 firebug for the first time since the update and noticed I had no armor. I thought maybe they had changed it but the description says that a level 6 should still spawn with it. Is it just me or is anyone else having this issue? Edit to add: I tried all the stock maps...
  4. reioni

Mod Wish List

I'm no where near tallented enough to make something like this but I would love an old school KF mod (Not Unreal-Mod days but pre-Summer or Demo days). Basicly I'd love to see a mod that did the following: - Set Level Cap to 5 - Remove the Demo Perk - Remove all Demo Weapons - Remove Husks -...
  5. reioni

Achievements not updating

No matter how many times I complete the Farm and Bedlam on Hard Mode, Long games, I cannot get my achievements for these maps to register. Others I have been with on those maps have gotten the achievements which tell me it's not a server error. This also means my Hard War achievement and...
  6. reioni

Beta Map KF-LilBigClot-Kitchen

Map Name: KF-LilBigClot-Kitchen Beta Number: 1 Playable: Yes Pictures: Vid Instead Youtube vid of map Description of map: Oversize Kitchen - very simple map What testing is wanted: Bugs - I've done a lot of path testing but I think that is probably going to be the biggest issue. Map...
  7. reioni

Level Design Lil' Big Clot - Kitchen beta

Just finished up a map called KF-LilBigClot-Kitchen.rom. It's a kitchen from a mouse size view. This is a very simple map without any bells or whistles for now. 1 Trader with no door. I might make it fancier later. Youtube vid of map Map .rar download link I tend to make things way too...
  8. reioni

patch dled and now i can't open KF

I was in the middle of a game when the patch popped it. i got bumped out and now KF wont start at all. It goes thru the motions form steam. I restarted steam and my computer. i've tried everything i could think of to get it working with no luck.
  9. reioni

Beta Map KF-TolAscarnenBeta1

This is a very rough but playble release of my map inspired by Lord of the Ring Online's base, Tol Ascarnen, in their Player vs Monster Player area called the Ettenmoors. It needs a lot of prettying up but it works. I made this for all my lotro friends who play killing floor =)...
  10. reioni

Level Design Keyboard face..what did i do?

I deleted a few things on my map and went back to create a new cube. every time the cube spawns now it's on a strange slope without me adjusting it. It cannot be adjusted back to be perfectly straight. Nor can I use any vertex editing at all. When I checked, it's not just the cube, it's...
  11. reioni

Level Design need some help with sizing

Myself and a few buddys from Lord of the Rings Online have been playing this game for a while. I attempted once to make a map that looked like Tol Ascarnen, a PvP fort in LotRO, for them but it was too small. My next attempt ended up being too big. I can find out the meters of the fort pretty...
  12. reioni

issues loading maps

Since the update it is taking a very long time for maps to load and very often it will crash in the middle of loading a map.
  13. reioni

we need female skins

I know everyone thinks there are no real women on the internet but there are a few of us. About 6 real women from my LotRO kinship are now playing killing floors and we're all tired of having to play men. I'd like to see some female skins out there even if they're as ugly as the trader.
  14. reioni

Squad =BotS= Clan

Brotherhood of the Shadow aka =BotS= is a realatively new clan. It's made up entirely of people in our Lord of the Rings Online, Brandywine server Kinship, (named Brotherhood of the Shadow for the slow kids out there). Our skill levels vary greatly but we always have a nice time. We prefer...
  15. reioni

Meatier Custom Map Servers

I have noticed most of the servers have the same custome maps. I'd like to see more variety on these servers. There are some great new maps out there. And before someone asks, I don't have a static IP and can't figure out how to host one myself or I would and I'm not paying a monthly fee for...
  16. reioni

Beta Map KF-Twisted_Beta

Map Name: KF-Twisted_beta Beta Number: 1 Playable: Yes Pictures: Description of map: After a night at the pub you awake to find yourself in a wierd place. What the heck is going on here? 3 Shops total. Because of the great distance between shops and area, i have left doors intentionally...