• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nubbers

"prestige" perks up to level 10?

Erk, I'm with you Olivier. Makes my decision to reset perks/achievements that much more regretful. Not a bad idea at all, for those people not ashamed to show off their collective lack of a life; simple fix that provides incentive without breaking any mechanics. :)
  2. Nubbers

Favorite game character updated poll

Soon as I got the DLC, I picked him as my avatar of choice, and he'll remain so for quite some time. You just don't mess with a monstrously insecure, menace-to-society inmate that will cut first, then give the time of day.
  3. Nubbers

Win The Ball Character!

/facepalm *deep sigh* Why am I getting thrashed for this? I've been sitting in The Ball chat all day, I've been reading forum posts, and by far the vast number of people want the character more than the game. That, taken in context with Sammers' post (which insinuated he just wanted the...
  4. Nubbers

Win The Ball Character!

Heh, my point is that if you are just wanting the character for Killing Floor, $20 is a bit steep. If you happen to want the game as well, then of course it is a no-brainer. Now give me my reputation back, you insensitive clods!
  5. Nubbers

Win The Ball Character!

A tad expensive just to get a character for KF...
  6. Nubbers

Halloween is nearing

GMT is Greenwich Mean Time (not the same as the UK, which is +1 GMT). Supposedly the standard for international time. So by living here in the western United States, I am -7 hours from GMT. Somebody in Sydney is therefore +10 hours from GMT. Of course, those of us on this side of the pond...
  7. Nubbers

Win The Ball Character!

Five people were lightning-fast getting those keys pasted. I am suddenly ashamed of my lack of skill. At least there is the pre-order.
  8. Nubbers

Win The Ball Character!

Weee!
  9. Nubbers

PLEASE READ - Long Studied Ideas!!!

I first I thought, "Surely this is a joke.". Then I read everything and just shook my head in resignation. It is starting to feel like literally everyday somebody creates a new thread, tags it a must read with great ideas, and then proceeds to ennumerate every single idea that has ever been...
  10. Nubbers

Beta Map KF-Claustrophobia Beta 1

That looks down-right sexy. ASAP needs to be faster!
  11. Nubbers

Level Design KF-Meat-Rotator

Thanks! And then you just use a cache extractor to pull the .rom file from the cache?
  12. Nubbers

Level Design KF-Meat-Rotator

Recently, there has been a request on the server I am associated with to get the level KF-Meat-Rotator installed. I can't seem to find it, either on this forum or just using a general Google search; I was hoping that some friendly soul here could point me in the right direction, or at least...
  13. Nubbers

Tactics Important perk tips and tricks for players

The inability of a player to aim in high-stress situations proves many purists' points: people don't learn how to aim, they learn how to spam. If you actually take the time to learn, you don't need iron sights or lasers. You instinctively know where your gun is aiming. A player lacking that...
  14. Nubbers

What music do you guys listen to when killing ZED's?

Don't I know it. From Angra to Liquid Tension Expirement; Mucc to Porcupine Tree; and everything in between. Just don't give me country or R&B crap. I want music! YouTube - Twilightning - Delirium Veil
  15. Nubbers

Any Berserkers, Firebugs, or Demolitions here?

I do believe that is his point, basically. My favorite perk is berserker, but sadly I can't play it because it's too weak on suicidal at the moment.
  16. Nubbers

A Moment of Nostalgia

The ONLY server I play anymore is a 40-player server running WTF mutator v1.4. I never really played 6+ servers until recently, so I can't say if interest is waning; however on this server, there is always action to be had.
  17. Nubbers

How much do you play Killing Floor?

Use this: Gimp
  18. Nubbers

Akimbo Utility

Something that indicates something...hahah! I assumed he was referring to the medicine phial, albeit awkwardly, that gets consumed with each heal. Meter in this context typically refers to a mechanical measurement of quantity, velocity, flow etc; "level" would have been more appropriate, as the...
  19. Nubbers

Tactics Berserker w/ Restricted Movement?

For anybody that is not a level 6 berserker, playing 'as a team' accomplishes nothing for the berserker. The only thing you have to show at the end of a wave is full armor and a handful of kills, because your 'teammates' accumulated all the rest. The distance a berserker removes himself from...
  20. Nubbers

A Moment of Nostalgia

Meet more people. :) Clickie.