• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ryno5660

Console Husk Cannon cuts out all audio when reloaded

Issue is audio. the Husk Cannon cuts all audio in the game when you reload it, every time. The first match this happened on, the audio was only cut for the second half of the reload and then returned, but on a 2nd match the reload shut down all audio for the entire match; Music, gunfire, zeds...
  2. Ryno5660

Am I the Only One That Has to Have Their Perk and Character Match Up?

Yep! Tom Banner for zerker usually, Foster for support, Classic Briar as SWAT since he can wear ski mask and riot helmet together, Masterson as mando and Classic Masterson as firebug. I also go Classic Briar for medic and sharpshooter.
  3. Ryno5660

Getting the exact same item from summer tickets?

It's all good, got the 5th, just to give my 2c it ended up being a "crisp" crash helmet, blue and yellow sorta pattern.
  4. Ryno5660

Summer Sideshow 2XP Last Week Of The Show!

Good to know, I'll take advantage of it! Just since I haven't said it yet, amazing work! Really surprised at how different all the zeds are in animation and sound etc and the new guns have been fantastic!
  5. Ryno5660

Getting the exact same item from summer tickets?

I got 4 tickets despite the fact I should have 7, so nope. Unless I can wear the tickets, I got nada!
  6. Ryno5660

Let's talk Versus!

Based off of the old PvP but I'd say you have the same problems here. Normal difficulty with 4 waves and low AI zed count. Also what Fox said; an objective. The most powerful weapon an fps gamer has is their focus, if they have no objective to focus on they can direct it entirely on the enemy...
  7. Ryno5660

Killing floor 2 Launches For PC, PlayStation(r)4 Pro and PlayStation(r)4

Wehay, well done! I think it's christmas holiday time no?
  8. Ryno5660

Firebug blue fire?

I wouldn't disagree, just personal taste on my part!
  9. Ryno5660

Firebug blue fire?

Ugh I am glad blue fire is gone, stuff like that should be a buyable cosmetic. Rainbow fires! For if you want them. Yeah it was removed, used to be "splash damage" which is gone now.
  10. Ryno5660

Firebug Perk refinement

Yeah I'd say Napalm is king of lv15 skills currently, Shrapnel is the new Napalm if you like! The video at the bottom of the previous page is a good display of what Napalm can do - Essentially it's a mean AoE at the end of your spray, as long as there are multiple enemies to fuel it!
  11. Ryno5660

Firebug Perk refinement

Possibly but I won't assume that - Feedback is feedback! And I gotta say I think it still needs a few more changes, but that's just me. I'm curious of what other people are thinking about it and I bet TW are too! I will say for the record that I do like it leaning away from "stuff dying...
  12. Ryno5660

Firebug Perk refinement

What about it is bad and what would improve it?
  13. Ryno5660

New Firebug impressions

That makes a lot more sense after a few more sessions too. The minimum damage thing seems odd, hope that's fixed! That video is showing the damage potential of Napalm too. I noticed when it become 50 damage on contact and I can only imagine how much damage potential there is blasting trash...
  14. Ryno5660

New Firebug impressions

Yeah it now lasts 1.7 seconds without either skill. Napalm turns it into a different 5 second DoT which I assume is also boosted by BBQ. Okay so what I was trying to say before, let me see if I can clarify! Basically the whole right tree, in 1041 onwards also, was quite damaging. Half the...
  15. Ryno5660

KF 1043 Tactical Response Update

Yeah I've had that on each build, it disappears in time. Haven't tried this yet but will later!
  16. Ryno5660

About albino crawlers... Gas Floor 2

I agree that even for non-zerks the damage isn't enough to genuinely avoid them. Making them lethal may be a bother though. Maybe it can apply and wear off rapidly? Like, you are rewarded for avoiding the cloud quite quickly but staying in it or ignoring it causes constant vision impairment and...
  17. Ryno5660

About albino crawlers... Gas Floor 2

I personally think they should have their radius reduced, possibly up the damage to compensate?
  18. Ryno5660

Tripwire, do you ever play long games?

One thing to keep in mind is filling ammo costs much more now, averging 3-500 dosh per gun at times. If you keep autofilling you will not be able to make profit!
  19. Ryno5660

Full Launch Date - November 18th

Small question: Will there be physical disc copies in time for Christmas? If not no worries!
  20. Ryno5660

New Firebug impressions

I agree with that idea too - Honestly I think it can be achieved by making groundfire and shrapnel more damage-y options while BBQ and Napalm get some utility with the DoT for the CC tree!