• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. TheGameexe

Relaunch when everybody is happy

So, this is where that thread was, ha. I'm all for it. I think it would do much, much better.
  2. TheGameexe

What the hell happened?

Well, I read a thread (forget where) that indicated that they should re-release the game. Considering they couldn't have chose the WORST absolute time to release it; Battlefield 3, Call of Duty and several other triple AAA games that were coming in a month anyway. That and the fact that the game...
  3. TheGameexe

What the hell happened?

Well, taking that into account, the clan section is dry compared to what it was, considering I was looking for a Soviet-type of unit but they're either dead, deactivated or non-existant. I don't know, maybe it'll be better tomorrow.
  4. TheGameexe

What the hell happened?

I left probably two weeks after launch because of how poorly optimized RO2 was, went to play Battlefield 3 for a little while, got mixed in with some competition in that game, I'm kind of nearing the end of it, I just came back to RO2 tonight and it seems to me this place is almost a ghost town...
  5. TheGameexe

Where the players gone ?

I can't like the game. I want to so much but it doesn't fit with me. Mainly the movement. It's atrocious.
  6. TheGameexe

Have you ever seen a buggier release?

They still haven't fixes it. I have a quad core with a 460GTX and I still get piss poor FPS on all low.
  7. TheGameexe

Too many SMG's and Semi-auto?

Is there not an option to restrict class usage in servers?
  8. TheGameexe

Suppression is pointless + other gripes

I don't know about you people but when I hear bullets flying past me, that's enough for me to find a hole quick. Not sure why people need all these blurred screens, shaky cameras and all that fancy crap, the adrenaline rush itself is easy enough to throw off your aim.
  9. TheGameexe

Press "6" to Fix Bayonet

Do the bayonets affect accuracy in the game or are they just there?
  10. TheGameexe

GameModes

"Search and destroy". I feel dirty.
  11. TheGameexe

A better explaination of the zoom feature.

This. Just because you zoom in doesn't make you any better of a shooter. Hell, if I could stare down people to death, that'd be great.
  12. TheGameexe

Competitive clanplay has started, meet RO:Ladder

Will casts be possible? In my opinion, casts are absolutely necessary when trying to be competitive in anything, take a look at SCII and CoH. CoH is a classic in the RTS genre but it's only downfall in the scene was it had no spectator mode for casters to view it live which is truly a shame...
  13. TheGameexe

RO2 HOES 'Vetted'

Aren't stats being reset anyway?
  14. TheGameexe

Anyone else think it's weird that the devs are nowhere to be found?

Codemasters is bullocks. They've lost all sense of direction with their games. None the less, obviously the devs are working on fixing stuff, so needlessly posting on the forums isn't really on their to do list. Though I do agree, a community manager would be nice but then again, community...
  15. TheGameexe

Too many SMG's and Semi-auto?

I try to use bolt-actions everytime and I'm see it become more popular which is good but still it bothers me when there's two ppsh users behind a wall.
  16. TheGameexe

Not enough incentive to play as a team?

Because somewhere in my post I said I didn't give a damn about this thread. Great observation.
  17. TheGameexe

SERVER ADMINS: 32 or 48 slots please, not 64!

Why would you bother making this thread? It's a cry for help but it's going to incite wars between those with less people and those for more people. Some maps can handle 64, and other better with lower numbers. Dictating what people do doesn't win wars as Hitler found out.
  18. TheGameexe

[Suggestion?] Teamwork Incentivations

I guess it's that console game that bombed hard. It's major marketing point was it had like 500 ppl in one game at one time.
  19. TheGameexe

RO1 is 5 years old. RO2 is 2 weeks old.

I enjoy RO2 a lot more to RO1. I never felt any connect to RO1. I came into it years after its release and it was in the age where the only people who play it know what they're doing and you don't want to get into the way, not only that it was "noob accessible". Given, I hate CoD like any other...