• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. NitroBullet

KF2 Bloat

Those tits are HUUUUUUUGE!!! :eek:
  2. NitroBullet

Cheating in singleplayer?

Uninstall the game.
  3. NitroBullet

Anyone got a Stalker card?

I have Bloat and Siren for trade
  4. NitroBullet

KF The KF Trading Card Thread

Anyone got a Stalker card? Anyone got a Stalker card? I have Bloat and Siren for trade
  5. NitroBullet

Server DD-WRT & Loopback Fix.

Link doesn't seem to work. I have a dd-wrt router and even with all the ports forwarded I can't host...
  6. NitroBullet

Training the fresh meat

i gotta say if u real pro, u play private. in tf2, cs, all the pro don't play much pub, usually just private. jus throwin that out there cuzumad noobs in pubs i jus thing waste of tiem training noobs in this game... lol... cuz it not even competitive, and not much to learn. if u ever watch...
  7. NitroBullet

Training the fresh meat

lol training in this game... must be joke
  8. NitroBullet

so whats the deal with dignity for the dead.

I made this guide a while back... http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=35059
  9. NitroBullet

LAR or M14EBR?

Try to take your time and aim slowly in HoE or Suicidal. You will be dead faster than you can yell "gormless tossa". They key is to aim fast and accurate. Efficiency is the key, not being an ol' grandma. My granny shoots better than you! JK :p
  10. NitroBullet

I must complain

orly? i was playing scouts in TF2, was able to shoot between my opponent's legs, between his arms, and a pixels to the left and right of him and it wouldn't hit unless it was actually ON him... that why i assume pixel hit lol i guess i'm wrong
  11. NitroBullet

The screen freeze?

If it's Santa's Evil Lair, most likely it's because of all the memory leaks there...
  12. NitroBullet

I must complain

Valve uses that in their games (TF2, CS:S, L4D2 etc)
  13. NitroBullet

I must complain

there's a reason why it's called a headshot and not teethshot, nose shot etc clearly you people saying you have to aim on a certain part of the head for it to reg means headshots are broken. GG
  14. NitroBullet

Lever Action Rifle, M14, and Handcannon

a skar's fire rate can finish 2 crawlers faster than it would take m14 to take out 2 if it were to one-shot in fact the ak47 or skar can literally mow down zeds like nothing (they're just terrible vs a fleshpound)
  15. NitroBullet

Yea I got the achievement... So I really think the M14 and Deagle should one-shot crawlers like the LAR... What you guys think? (Then tone down the headshot bonus a bit for the m14 to compensate for a bit more base dmg)
  16. NitroBullet

I must complain

That's correct, but we're talking hitboxes here. In counter strike or TF2 you aim at their head and it's a headshot, whether sloped, in the air, jumping, etc. Sometimes right between the eyes doesn't even suffice as a headshot... This is also why there were complaints about the Dot of Doom...
  17. NitroBullet

I must complain

The headshot hitboxes are FUBAR. They really are! I am aiming directly at their head and it doesn't pop, and there's no *chik* sound either confirming it's a headshot, when it's 100% on their goddam head! (It's more based on luck rather than aim.) This is even more evident when they're on...
  18. NitroBullet

So far I only made it to wave 5 1/2 on HoE santa lair (solo)... I do better with LAR + HC than M14 + HC T_T that's not right
  19. NitroBullet

Wasn't the lever action rifle a tier 1 weapon? How is a tier 1 weapon going to 1 shot a crawler on HoE, while a tier 3 weapon (m14) takes 2 shots? The M14 uses 7.62x51mm NATO rounds which is stronger than lever action winchester bullets (courtesy of CandleJack & Rainydaykid) That's like...
  20. NitroBullet

AK vs Scar?

That's the stupidest logic ever. Balance is every class being able to take out any zed, whether Fleshpound or Scrake. Right now Commando can barely take out a Hard Fleshpound, so imagine a Suicidal Fleshpound. Boy, I bet you were in favor of the Jim Crow laws... So can we all please stop...