• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Ammo count?

I believe the drum holds 1 belt, which is 50 bullets. I'm unsure of how many you start with, but you can always ask your teammates to give you more. I'm not sure how many rounds the DP28 pan holds.
  2. S

Tactics A little Help against Flesh Pounds

I've actually found that the bullpup seems to decapitate the big enemies much more frequently than other weapons.
  3. S

[Game] Thief 4 is coming.

No, stealth action is Splinter Cell. Thief is a stealth game, period.
  4. S

Fallout 1 not working :(

Alternatively, Good Old Games promises to have all those kinds of issues resolved before you even install the games.
  5. S

New Digital Distribution site to specialize in older games

AND all downloads will be completely DRM free.
  6. S

Royals... Do we need em?

About sums up my feelings ;)
  7. S

some civ4 questions

Another way to combat unhappiness is to use the Hereditary Rule civic (which gives +1 :) per military unit), and pack your cities full of military units. It's expensive, but you've got lots of cottages anyway. Probably the most neutral way is to take krazykrauts advice.
  8. S

In (desperate) need of help for building new pc

It seems like a good deal, in that I checked out comparable components at another site and came up with something a couple hundred dollars more expensive.
  9. S

[Game] The most interesting game in a long time.

Except that Will Wright is developing spore, not Molyneux. back to Infinity; this seems like the first non-tech-demo game that I've heard of that's relying extensively on procedural coding as a major component. I'm definitely looking forwards to it. EDIT: or rather, procedural coding as a way...
  10. S

In (desperate) need of help for building new pc

Also check out tigerdirect for good computer deals in canadian dollars, with no import surcharges
  11. S

General PC Crashing

Maybe switch to an internal wireless card? Yet more money, I know, but my impression of the usb adapters was that they were more intended for laptops than anything else.
  12. S

[Game] Collection of Obscure and otherwise Over-looked, un-hyped games.

Mount & Blade, just to get it into yet another thread here. Medieval mounted combat focused game, with a whole ton of mods for it. Pretty cheap too. (yet more mods)
  13. S

Dx10

These people are working on ways of getting DX10 without vista. Release for games is in early 2008. Some comparison shots Still comparisons from Lost Planet Links to a video comparison in crysis DX10 can look much better in some circumstances, but not so much better that I'd buy vista just to...
  14. S

Crazy unoriginal mod idea

Am I the only one who's thinking that the spawn zombies from the mod should make a comeback for this? ;)
  15. S

New computer build won't start

Also, some motherboards have an additional four prong power plug that is required. I know you said you checked everything, but on my first build I missed that one.
  16. S

needed changes for RO

What's wrong with the panzerfaust trajectory right now? To do a short range lob of a grenade, use alt-fire instead of fire.
  17. S

Exoskeleton in RL

Currently more useful. Ans still only a prototype.
  18. S

[Movie] I am Legend, What Did You All Think?

What rubbed you the wrong way, polygon? Other than the CG mutants? Warning, some spoilers. I agree with Mr Kong; it was awesome, and I recommend that people see it. I've only got two quibbles with it; there's a faint, almost unconscious anti-science tone, in that it's a viral cure for cancer...
  19. S

Homeworld.

No seriously, send out a carrier group with a whole bunch of fighters or interceptors, use the fighters to distract the frigates then salvage away. You can get over a hundred ion cannon frigates that way :D
  20. S

Assassin's Creed

It comes out "early 2008" for windows, so we've got a few months to wait. Not that there's any lack of games for us to play :)