• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. X

Need help with mutators

I plan on hosting a week event on my server and need some questions answered if people don't mind ^-^. 1. I want to take those random fun mutators on like the double jump into the server how do I edit the configuration file so it enables it after i install it on the server and will people...
  2. X

Storymode

Troubles of a rescue: Basically your team starts out at a makeshift base complete with sandbags and a ammo crate. Your helicopter that you have at your base is broken down and needs parts on top of that you also need to rescue the stranded civilians barricaded in there homes or defending...
  3. X

Epic size

this my friends is why the cookie crumbles.... now i just need to get this bad boy in a mutator and some extra health if anybody wants to tell me were i can edit the monster stats please do ^-^
  4. X

Code Vehicle Coding Questions

I was woundering since this is a port if the vehicle coding that is still there such as ROchopper and such. And if so how hard would it for me who is a amateur at UT coding to create a Jet model (probably A-10) and place it under one of these codings? its not necessary I want to add it as a...
  5. X

Server Wave Modification

I was wondering if i edited the waves so that say every clot was a gore fast. would this have to be sandbox only. and if not will it disable my perks?
  6. X

Server Server not allowing late joiners after mapvote enabled.

Hi I recently been configuring my Dedicated killingfloor map i got from gameservers. my goal is to have the following mapvote enabled kickvote enabled anonymouskickvote disabled custom map extras The problem is every time i enable the mapvote when i join my server it displays "This server does...