• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. anthracy

Server Excessive Prelogin Errors Linux Dedicated Server Build 1099

trystan@edward:~$ grep -ahio "prelogin failure: .*" docker/kf2server-*-logs/* | sort | uniq -c 1093 PreLogin failure: <Strings:Engine.AccessControl.NeedPassword> 46 PreLogin failure: <Strings:Engine.AccessControl.WrongPassword> 11189 PreLogin failure...
  2. anthracy

Stacking 14 C4 = Explosion (Patch notes?)

Nope, I've had as many as 40+ on catacombs before. As soon as you hit 14 they start exploding.
  3. anthracy

Stacking 14 C4 = Explosion (Patch notes?)

As a demo, would be nice for a heads up next time you make a change like this TW considering it kills players during trader time. Searched, don't see it in the patch notes anywhere.
  4. anthracy

Prison achievements live

Are we...are we there yet?
  5. anthracy

Killing Floor 2 - Grindhouse Mapping Contest Phase 2 Winners Announced!

I'm thinking that TWI should have another map contest but have a community vote instead of the TWI judges.
  6. anthracy

Killing Floor 2 - Grindhouse Mapping Contest Phase 2 Winners Announced!

No love for KF-Nuked? Thought that would take top prize easy.
  7. anthracy

WWAUT - Hiring!

Lol what a waste of money
  8. anthracy

With everything that scales, why not ammo?

Seems that if the number of zeds scale and their health scales that the ammo count should scale for players. I can spam commando full auto with less than 3 people HOE and have plenty (to the point where it isn't challenging) yet on 6 player HOE I have to limit to single shot or stop decapping...
  9. anthracy

Is the game dead or is the master server browser broken?

Says more than 2k people playing however I only see on average 40-50 games. Server browser broken?
  10. anthracy

this week WWAUT??

You're basically a Republican.
  11. anthracy

Is the game dead or is the master server browser broken?

47 people playing KF2 and 46 servers found? Is that accurate? All filters off...
  12. anthracy

Tripwire, the current state of HOE

In all honesty support is op @ level 25 with penetration. Could use a nerf there. Back on topic : Checked the servers again tonight. Virtually the same story with one extra modded 75 man server with wacky mods
  13. anthracy

You obviously don't know how to play support properly.
  14. anthracy

I frequently play support/commando and top the kill count/clear my team when stuff gets too close on HOE because of the speed at which things sprint. Don't take this the wrong way, but you sound like you picked the game up, power leveled all your perks, read some spreadsheets, and consider...
  15. anthracy

I'd disagree heavily. There are a lot of subtitles to damage especially with the scaling per player that result in hundreds of thousands of damage per zed per weapon per level per player permutations. Good luck getting a feel for which levels can hunting shotgun a siren to the face depending on...
  16. anthracy

' so many filters ' No full (uh, can't join) No empty ( want a team) No passwords ( how would I guess lol) Literally can't find hoe games that aren't perk leveling
  17. anthracy

Let's talk about whitelists
  18. anthracy

System Requirements

Considering the game is built on UE3, can we expect similar system requirements? How CPU bound will this game be compared to KF1?
  19. anthracy

Would a video tutorial for setting up a redirect with Dropbox be useful?

I'm assuming using dropbox you will be throttled after a certain bandwidth usage. Anyone know when/if this occurs?