• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Server freezes after 10 seconds playtime

this sucks this sucks Man I tried everything but nothing works. I'm not the big IT pro but truly that you have so much problems on so much modems really sucks when we know that you are supposed to be a multiplayer game. Can we not have an option that takes of the update. Can you imagine that...
  2. B

Also why was it well functioning before??? You still must have changed something...
  3. B

OK, and could you contact them too, as I'm supposed to be customer or something... no?
  4. B

link is not functioning...
  5. B

What is the BT home hub? My modem: thomson fc. Please note that I bought the game a while ago and that all was weel functioning before update...
  6. B

Hello, I bought the game like a week ago. All fine until last update. Kind of a new document showed up that I had to approve and since then every time I enter a game all freezes after ten seconds. The time freezes, monsters walk to the walls, and my bullets do not touch anybody or thing...