• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Will there be a 'demo recording' feature?

So the release date is getting nearer and some folks are even playing the beta.. Any info on the demo recording feature, is it there?
  2. A

Playing with friends

This is important. It would definitely boost team play altogether. If none above is possible could it at least be possible to have some sort of visual marker for steam friends. I usually like to play with my friends on the same server and we usually try to play in 'you'll go I'll cover, I'll go...
  3. A

Thoughts on the HUD Art Style

How about fully customizable ingame HUD? Where player could move, resize, remove or replace elements easily.
  4. A

Will there be a 'demo recording' feature?

Will there be a proper demo recording functionality in RO2:HOS? Hopefully in same manner as in Enemy territory and source engine games, where user is able record a match and the view it afterwards from different players view, set up cameras and convert output to videofile etc. I for one would...
  5. A

TrackIR

+1 vote for TrackIR support (Implemented similar manner as in Arma) +mouselook for users without trackIr (as implemented in Arma) + server var to disable this feature if desired I don't own trackIr, but would probably buy one if there would be support in RoHoS :)
  6. A

Beta Map Bridge Crossing tactical Beta2

Tested beta2. A few toughts: Shouldn't there be only one cap far behind defenders? ..If you're after original AA bridge type of gameplay, that is. I think one of the best points in AA bridge was that if there were only 1-2 defenders left they could stay in good camping positions in their...
  7. A

Personal Stats

There seems to 'Personal Stats' in keboard config, but assigned key doesn't do anything.. Has anyone got that stats thingy to work?
  8. A

Squads / Fireteams

I would like to see some sort of commander/squad-/fireteam-leader system similar to BF2 as full Roost server has 16 players per side which is roughly 2 squads per side (which in turn could be divided to 3-5 man fire teams). I think that would help coordinating attacks and promote team work. For...
  9. A

The wait...

30 minutes and counting :) I'll be sleepy tomorrow at work..