• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bobdog

Introduction - Or how you came to be a long standing member of the community

I first learned about RO in the back of a MacAddict magazine I had bought at an airport. There was a small (apparently recurring) feature in the back of the magazine called "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly." In the issue I had, the subject was UT2K4 mods (UT2K4 was about to be released, so it...
  2. Bobdog

Welcome to the Tripwire Club

Huh. Didn't even notice this section until today. Also:
  3. Bobdog

Post your PC specs...

My (mostly) 2009 build, still going strong: Asus P6T i7 920 Bloomfield 6GB RAM in triple channel GTX 460 (replacing the original 280 that went bad) Asus PCE-A68 Gigabit Wifi 250 GB Samsung 840 SSD (Boot drive) 7 TB of hard drives (other storage) Windows 7 (skipping 8 and waiting on 10) All in a...
  4. Bobdog

Kittuns to the IS2

Hi Sveddy! Yeah, they cleaned out all the mods who weren't doing any actual modding (myself included :p)
  5. Bobdog

WW2 Stug Pulled out of Russian Swamp

In soviet russia, pull swamp out of tank....? :p
  6. Bobdog

Any mods here? Need help...

Registering another account will probably just get you banned for having multiple accounts. Only forum admins have the power to change your account name; you're probably just stuck with what you've got. Sorry :(
  7. Bobdog

BF 1942 is now free to play

I was happy until I found out I'd need to install origin -_-
  8. Bobdog

Gmo = poison

Nope. Going to devolve into a flamewar.
  9. Bobdog

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

Get back on topic please. More amusing pics, less argument.
  10. Bobdog

[Game] Something you old guys might be glad to hear: Air Buccaneers HD!

Air Bucs is now on Steam's project greenlight. Give it an upvote if you can :)
  11. Bobdog

The flushing/hot shower thing is mostly dependent upon the mechanism in your shower. In older showers (2 knobs), the amount of hot and cold water is regulated separately, so if the cold water pressure drops out, the shower becomes hotter due to the change in the relative amounts of hot and cold...
  12. Bobdog

Spoiler tags, people. Use 'em.
  13. Bobdog

Ouya - a $99 hackable Android game console

Taking this with a massive grain of salt. If nothing else, what kind of hardware can you really expect for $99?
  14. Bobdog

Who's on first with chemistry, amusing...
  15. Bobdog

Archery ?

Like I said, literally 20 minutes of experience ;)
  16. Bobdog

Archery ?

I will tell you the one thing I learned from my literally 20 minutes of archery experience: get a bracer of some sort or your forearm is gonna hurt like hell from the bowstring whipping against it over and over.
  17. Bobdog

Favorite Holiday !!!

Parents can legally give their children alcohol, although it probably isn't a good idea to get kids drunk.
  18. Bobdog

Favorite Holiday !!!

Purim is fun. You're required to get drunk as all hell.
  19. Bobdog

change profile name?

The name that shows ingame is pulled from your Steam name. Change your name in steam and you name will change ingame.
  20. Bobdog

Vietnam war mod for RO2

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42262