• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Aurien

Server KF2 Server only visible in games browser under LAN - I've tried everything

You didn't specifically mention it, but I would start with making sure all filtering is disabled on your server browser. Just to make sure there's not something in there that's excluding your server. Are you running other game servers on this same server? If so, try disabling them to make sure...
  2. Aurien

Server Web GUI | What does this latest update mean for me?

I haven't test the Beta build myself, but if this is true, then there should be a clear description of what's being filtered.
  3. Aurien

So I feel this needs more explanation. Is there a new configuration option to enable this functionality? I'm not wanting the deep dark secrets, as I know this can lead to people working around the fix. I hope there will be an explanation of how to enable this functionality once the patch hits.
  4. Aurien

Server Admins - Turn Your Servers Off

Sorry if my post didn't come across clearly. As deckardblade stated, my post wasn't a demand for Tripwire to turn their servers off, or any community run servers. Only a plea to community admins who didn't like Tripwires removal of the web gui kick ability. I know I have no influence or...
  5. Aurien

So as the title says, what does this latest update mean for me as a server operator? Am I going to get the ability to remove people via the web gui again? I've never run or had any kind of scripting to auto-remove people, so how does the new local admin filter affect my servers appearing on a...
  6. Aurien

And I had a game with a non healing medic who the vote kick failed against. When they fix their issue, my servers turn back on. Other admins should do the same. Otherwise this will be something that in 3-6 months maybe gets fixed.
  7. Aurien

I have over 300+ hours and have been hosting servers since KF1. I was all ready to buy some skins/weapons, but this is what will stop me from playing and hosting. I can't stand playing with morons and if I can't kick them, then I'm done with this game.
  8. Aurien

Personally, until I can kick from the web interface again, my servers will not be on and I won't be playing. I run servers so I can get rid of morons who play medic, yet don't heal. Who can't understand that they need to stand in the purple so the team gets money. You want to disable my ability...
  9. Aurien

Server Kicking and Banning Concerns

So what's the magic commands I need to kick someone? adminlogin with password, then when I try to kick.....Nothing. admin kickplayer playername............nothing. Could you at least put the minimal effort into actually making sure to tell people what the command is to kick someone? Is that just...
  10. Aurien

PC Voice Chat Distortion

The other requested screenshots. Let me know if anything else is needed.
  11. Aurien

PC Voice Chat Distortion

I'm having the same issue myself. Also when I change my mic volume via the in game menu and the subsequent popup screen it muffles all my audio. @Yoshiro Mentioned relaying my audio/mic settings, but I'm not sure exactly what he wants. I've attached my DxDiag.
  12. Aurien

Vivox | VOIP Audio Quality Sucks

So no other person in the entire community is having any issue at all with Vivox?
  13. Aurien

Vivox | VOIP Audio Quality Sucks

This new Vivox VOIP system seems to have really degraded the audio quality of the game. I used to be able to communicate with my friends fine in game, but now most people sound like garbage. With no changes, we can jump over to Mumble and it sounds just fine. Is there a server side setting to up...
  14. Aurien

Open Multiple Crates at Once

Like the title says, we should be able to just open multiple crates at once. I have 58 Dosh Vault crates at the time of writing this, and having to do each one individually sucks. Let me open all at once and let me scroll through the results. Then you could just add a multiple select, then...
  15. Aurien

Server Intermittent server crashes

I thought I had notifications on for this thread, but I guess not. I wasn't sure how to make KF2 output a separate log itself, so made screen output a log. I use one install to launch multiple servers with the configdir variable. I use a script to launch all my servers at once, but when the...
  16. Aurien

Server Dedicated server issues

So when you look at the online server list, you're not seeing your hosted server? If that's the case, I would check your filters when you're browsing for your server. Remove all restrictions for filtering. To verify your inbound rules, try joining your server from your WAN/public IP...
  17. Aurien

Server Intermittent server crashes

Since this latest update I've been getting intermittent crashes shortly after loading a level. I've only been able to catch the screen output for two so servers so far. Has anyone else been getting these? Quite large logs. https://www.dropbox.com/s/s5jiwuzqcm1wxr7/Server04_crash.zip?dl=0...
  18. Aurien

Server People cant join the server only I can

When you join your server via LAN it passes that LAN IP to anyone you try to invite. Find your server on the main server list and join that way. I think there's a console command you can use to join your server directly via the WAN IP, but I don't know it offhand.
  19. Aurien

Server Map files won't download when the redirect and workshop have files of the same name

From the way the Wiki reads, what you should be doing is forcing clients to download the workshop files from Steam. https://wiki.killingfloor2.com/index.php?title=Dedicated_Server_(Killing_Floor_2)#Setting_Up_Steam_Workshop_For_Servers
  20. Aurien

Server Server can't bind a port after restart

From my experience this means something is already using the ports the server is trying to request. Try changing the game port and web gui port.