• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Your Controls?

CTRL - toggle crough Middle Mouse - sights Right Mouse - alternate fire TAB - prone F1 - scores
  2. B

Something stalks the Forrest of Blood

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH nicely done i love it
  3. B

Get a headset!

People dont even need that great of a head set as long as it doesnt make alot of static, but people should definiatly have a mic when playing ROOST especialy if they plan on using tanks
  4. B

New computer

Thats nice, but you should have gone with more RAM and maybe SLI.. thats what i would have done
  5. B

ESRB Ratings WTF

The ESRB rating is put there as a suggestion to parents, not that you HAVE to be 17 to play this game, its more like if your parent thinks that your mature or responsible enough to be able to play this game. and you may not agree with what your parents may choose but there isnt much you can do...
  6. B

Warhammer: Dawn of War

I cant wait for Mark of Chaos, it looks realy good.. its like Dawn of War but set in medevil times :) looks real amazing
  7. B

If there was a Singleplayer campaign...

If there was a single player it would be sweet, and they would probably have Russians AND Germans, but then the game would cost an extra $20 probably
  8. B

What do you think of Steam?

Thats a good point, but how often does it go down... like never. Having it optional would kinda take away the whole point of it being there, it doesnt take up much to leave it runing anyway. Oh and I like how when your updating a patch but you want to play a diffrent game the download...
  9. B

Nintendo Revolution renamed...

I know that there are exceptions but generaly it is geared for a younger audience, and im still not seeing many pros to the controller design, same goes for the Playstation 3 prototype controller. Im more of a PC First Person Shooter fan anyway
  10. B

New WW2 Games

I dont know if its just me, but i think that DEVs should be getting more creative. There are hundreds of WW2 games and im kinda getting sick of the repetativeness in them, game DEVs should start getting more creative because alot of these games are repetative. Most of them that arent online are...
  11. B

Profanity rate extremely high and admins just laugh

Well, maybe thats why this game is rated Mature.. maybe you should stop being such a stickler and just deal with it or find a diffrent server. you gotta lighten up buddy:cool:
  12. B

Heh, well that must suck buddy, you shouldnt of let him download that knowing VAC was gonna ban you. My account was hacked and when Steam Support got it back (they responded to me super quick), it was VAC banned and they wouldnt un ban it so i was forced to buy CS all over again, they are...
  13. B

Thats a good point, alot of the time when people I know ***** about steam its becuase they have a crap computer them selves. Some people may have problems with it because they have other applications running when they have it up wich can cause slow download rates when updating a game or lag when...
  14. B

Nintendo Revolution renamed...

I had no intention of buying the new nintendo, its geared to ages 3 to 11.. The only good game Game Cube had was Super Smash Bros. and thats it, so unless my friend buys the WII and gets a smash bros game that will hopefully come out with it, I cant see my self playing it. The controller seems...
  15. B

I personaly love steam, it enables mass distribution and updating/patches easily. I cant understand why people complain about it, maybe the ones who hate it are new and they dont understand. Ive had Steam since the old Counter-Strike days and I have never had a bad experience with it, their...
  16. B

Should tanks be a one person operation?

Its annoying as hell when someone just pops into a tank ans takes off, and whats even more annoying is when someone in the tank with you doesnt have a mic and is incompitant. Which im suprised it doesnt happen that much as it probably would in a diffrent game without a higher need for teamwork...
  17. B

running while using iron sight

Maybe your on the drugs... illegal drugs
  18. B

Yupeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I smell a hangover comming up!:)
  19. B

exposed tanks commanders

When ever i have a nice lined up shot at a tank commander peeking out the hatch i usualy kill him. Ive even gotten some one in a little APC by throwing a grenade in there, and i was on a hill and managed to pick off a shot, maybe ROOST hates you? :)
  20. B

Ironsight too slow

In real life it would take alot longer to line up the sight and make sure everything is straight to shoot properly.. if you think about it the game makes it easier by lining everything up perfectly