• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

cant start killing floor Win7 64bit

some reason i cant start i did a fresh download from steam when i start i get a runtime error system specs 12gb ddr3 1333mhz Intel I7 965 Extreame edition 3,2ghz HD4350 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
  2. M

3D & Animation Requesting model

here are the images would be nice if this could replace that elite horizone soldier
  3. M

Level Design Brush editing

Can one tell me where i can find a online tutorial abouth basics of ut mapping? im used to hammer
  4. M

Architecture

Anny one got intress in a type of Architecture, or study Architecture designs before making maps? i studied Roman, medieval, Gothic, victorian architure's
  5. M

Zeltbanh

Make it posible to use Zeltbahn or smock
  6. M

Zeltbahn

hi is it posible to put on the zeltbahn? or could this be added this option?
  7. M

Level Design KF_RPDre2

Raccoon Police Station Department Ok afther im done with Source version first beta i make a port to Killing floor and work on a beta for killing floor here is a video and more info abouth the map here http://www.zombiepanic.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10070...
  8. M

3D & Animation Some models request

Here is a list of models i like to see made Gewehr 43 < Lever action rifle G36 < Bullup Flektarn Camoflage skins
  9. M

Level Design Convert source maps to Unreal maps

hi i want to know if it is posible to convert the brush work of a source map to unreal? and do the use the same texture rulles? like 256k colors im planing to release my rpd map for this game to that im working atm on for zombie panic source
  10. M

Weapon Suggestion + ammo

Hi there i need to say its a nice game and fun, and i have a fiew suggestion for weapon i like to see in it K98 a bolt action rifle (special rifle?) Five seven with armour piercing rounds ( special pistol? ) and G36 would also be cool if we can have addons for weapons like in crysis buy...