• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sgt Jigglebelly

In-Game Music not working?

Yup, my server has been having similar issues - no music during waves on a lot of maps, and some maps it just plays the same song over and over, during waves and in between them. Hopefully today's update that ends the event will get things back to normal.
  2. Sgt Jigglebelly

Hellride map problem

this fix worked for me but now i'm mismatching hellride textures with my own dedicated server that i run from another comp... :( EDIT: just replaced my server file textures with those i re-downloaded on my client comp here and now it's fixed still, issue should be corrected by TWI so both...
  3. Sgt Jigglebelly

Server Servers arent updating...

Is there any chance that TWI will also put the update on the HLDS tool, and have both methods available for updating and running one's server? If the answer is essentially 'no' it would be good to hear it so I can know that I have to take the plunge and mess with this SteamCMD stuff if I want...
  4. Sgt Jigglebelly

Server Servers arent updating...

yes, some official announcement that is a bit more 'public' would be nice also, will webadmin even work the same way as b4? do we set login info for that in the same manner? its been a while since ive done ne thing but run my update or launch batch files would prefer TWI just put the update...
  5. Sgt Jigglebelly

KF Update on the way - Version 1033

^ update: also not getting any tracking on headshots in single player either... did update bork some stuff?
  6. Sgt Jigglebelly

KF Update on the way - Version 1033

is perk progress broken on anyone's dedic serv? mine has been updated and was actually working earlier today b4 the update release but now we're getting no headshot or medic credit after update, and we have both client and server updated :( :confused:
  7. Sgt Jigglebelly

texture quality reduced even at maximum levels? unsure

im on 64-bit win7 with 6gb of ram so i don't think i'm having any issue in that department i guess i will try this roengine tweak that has been suggest (thank you good sir) just to check it out, but if indeed nothing has actually changed, then yes, perhaps just 'suggestion'...
  8. Sgt Jigglebelly

texture quality reduced even at maximum levels? unsure

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2718970 is there any legitimacy in the claims of this thread from the steam forums? now that i think of it and inspect some of the surfaces in the game it does seem like texture quality on a lot of things has been reduced, but i could just...
  9. Sgt Jigglebelly

Terrible single player campaign performance after GOTY update

single player performance also seems to be a bit worse for me as well, regardless of settings still playable, but definitely a little more 'skippy' and 'jerky' per se every so so mp is the smoothest its ever been tho
  10. Sgt Jigglebelly

What we are up to - Feb 10th Edition

It's this sort of approach to development and community interaction that makes Tripwire my favorite dev, and a PC shooter player's best friend.
  11. Sgt Jigglebelly

February 7th Update Notes

The training achievements finally work! :D:)
  12. Sgt Jigglebelly

can't get training achievements no matter how many times i complete :(

only thing is is that these training achvmnts actually worked, even before the whole achvmnt/stats not working deal with the reset and all, so they just have to put JUST these achvmnts back to working as they once did
  13. Sgt Jigglebelly

for TWI info and continued awareness purposes, after most recent patches and SDK release and such work, the training achievements still do not work (at least, can confirm from my own experience) looking forward to when TWI finally gets these nailed down :P
  14. Sgt Jigglebelly

whoa whoa hey, chill out fellas, christmas joy and cheer here :P the training achievements don't need to be fixed at the expense of any other fixes or improvements, and to frame it that way is to miss the point totally - fixing the training achievements isn't something that needs some major...
  15. Sgt Jigglebelly

itching spots is an excellent analogy - please fix TWI! for christmas?! :P
  16. Sgt Jigglebelly

Field of screams

damn... we really do need those long and drawn out death screams back in the game... that and boost the volume of all weapons by a bit, and it would really recapture some of the already great atmosphere
  17. Sgt Jigglebelly

November 21st Update Notes

*reads patch notes* ...Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!... training achievements not fixed : ( :P still, in all seriousness, solid patch here
  18. Sgt Jigglebelly

for tripwire testing purposes: training achievements still do not work, tested today after the latest update i know it wasn't in the patch notes, but i cross my fingers and try it every time :P
  19. Sgt Jigglebelly

TT33, Pistol sniping at 191 meters

^if it's just a couple of these every so-so, then I don't think there's a huge problem with the handguns still, I generally agree with the sentiment that right now it's a bit too easy to aim in most scenarios with almost all of the weapons (not enough sway, too laser-like, whatever it may be...
  20. Sgt Jigglebelly

"What we are up to" - Nov 15th

the update is much appreciated TWI, still my favorite dev :) but don't forget, training achievements are still broken! :P seriously tho, they are, fix 'em and I'll be the happiest freakin' camper