• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Server Linux server support information

ditto, anyone have a rough timeline somewhere?
  2. K

Server Linux redirect issue

I am using ubuntu 13.10, latest KF dedicated server updated as of this morning (EST) and have setup a copy of the compressed files on a separate cpanel controlled server. I can access the maps sounds etc and clearly see the file list in my browser. In the web server logs I can see the player...
  3. K

Server How to increase time for shop time and start time?

i believe those will only work if in sandbox mode....
  4. K

Server Perks not wokring after update

ubuntu 8.10 same issue here after update.
  5. K

Server Windows KF Dedicated Server Tutorial

well since my old post hasn't been put thru yet by a mod they can merge this with that one : the killingfloor ini file for Linux is generated in /home/user/.killingfloor/System/ folder, editing it works perfectly. there really should be some documents for this stuff....
  6. K

which brings me to asking again can anyone please point out how to setup a custom ini in the command line since no killingfloor.ini is provided on linux nor is making a custom one helpful since it doesn't get recognized.
  7. K

hi how can I set a custom .ini file since linux server doesnt come with a default killingfloor.ini and making one doesnt seem to help.