• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Killing Floor 2 - Epic Online Services Beta

good luck. Try this @echo off SETLOCAL ENABLEDELAYEDEXPANSION :: DEFINE the following variables where applicable to your install SET STEAMLOGIN=anonymous SET INSBRANCH=232130 SET InsPath=<PATH>\KF2_Server SET...
  2. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Killing Floor 2 - Epic Online Services Beta

quote from above " Cross-play between Steam and EGS will only be supported on un-modded official servers " This is not true. While my server is not modded (unfortunately) I'm not an official server, and the crossplay works (unfortunately). I only have one question WHERE is the "opt out" boolean...
  3. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Stream Workshop Mutator list like in Killing Floor 1

Forgive this BUMP on this extremely important post that's been ignored please... In the past since 2004 I've loved this game. The mod for UT2004 was amazing by Alex Q... I know it was a bit brutal, and not as polished as TWI has made both retail versions, but it was free, and free to do with...
  4. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Console can not sell or drop the m9. immediate fix needed.

Yup. what I said in the post before yours :)
  5. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Console can not sell or drop the m9. immediate fix needed.

Really? LOL EVERY version of KF, including the UT2004 MOD, the 2009 TW Retail Release, and the recent KF2 have the 9MM as a solid/cemented inventory item. Why change it for one person's opinion, Etc.
  6. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Server Installing a Red Orchestra 2 Stand Alone Dedicated Server

Sorry for the bump, I'm just really frustrated. I'm trying to run both a RS1 GOTYE server, and an R2V Server on the same ip, but I need to change the ports... So I need to figure out the command-line parameters for changing join port, query port, steam port, etc. Any insight on where to find...
  7. {OCS}xPaPaDx

[Game] Medal Of Honor (2010)

BLAH BLAH BLAH.. OMAR< BLAH BLAH BLAH etc. etc. etc. ...Seal...
  8. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Current Map White List

Unless someone has a crazy fun modded server that perks are meaningless, and the maps are objective-based and require serious teammwork etc. like the original MOD.:) but yes, Agreed on your observation that most Retail KF players won't play if they can't level their perks. Forgive the paragraph...
  9. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Current Map White List

I wanted to quickly thank Tripwire for their understanding in gaming and community relations. Thank you TW for creating great games, and allowing myself and other Server admins a voice here, and I'm wishing you the best of fortune on your HOS project. I'm looking forward to that entire opus...
  10. {OCS}xPaPaDx

KFModsPerkReplacement1011 | Level 6

Blocking of Non-Whitelisted mutators... Blocking of Non-Whitelisted mutators... EDIT. Thanks for uploading this mutator:) hopefully It can be used to disable the annoying perks leveling system, and completely mod this game, like the community would like to mod it. If there's no perk leveling...
  11. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Current Map White List

Thanks D! ...Derek...
  12. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Team Killings

The last almost 4 years of clan-dom I always have FF on in all my servers, including our KF ones:) we also use the Reflective Damage mutator, which makes the TK's hilarious...You'll see "Lame" and "WTF!" typed out ,when they die and can't figure out why.. so I chime in and say something like...
  13. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Current Map White List

oh By the way sticking on topic.. we have a SLEW of white listed maps available for download now on our site at www.ludustempus.com please just complete the free registration, and go to the download section and you will see the individual downloads of each whitelisted map. we only have around...
  14. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Current Map White List

I liked the Grid map as it's gonna get ugly later on in the later levels.. nice Killing Fest:) now the second one Pyramid. I wasn't able to successfully download it to check it out.. when I click "download" it just gives me info and does not DL the map as there is no download "mirror" added. but...
  15. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Current Map White List

I've decided the best way to answer to your post is to say this. Cheating is cheating. any unfair advantage over another human being as a player, regardless if it's a coop game or not, is cheating. your comment of how Leveling maps are good for testing.. yes. EMPHASIS on the word TESTING...
  16. {OCS}xPaPaDx

KF-MapPackv1

Entarus, your map pack will be hosted at www.ludustempus.com in the download section along with all the current whitelisted maps, including ours ([LT]) shooting for Wednesday.(July 22nd) right now I'm taking care of uploading some files for my clan servers, and as soon as that's done, your map...
  17. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Current Map White List

GOOD NEWS!!! I just finished configuring our site to accept uploads and submissions for MAP WHITELISTING!!!! you can find this in our regular FORUMS section of our site under the [LT][TW] Collaboration section!! just follow instructions there!!! you DO need to be a registered member, as this...
  18. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Current Map White List

I wanted to directly answer this question..because I think it is a very relevant one to our cause... GUSONE, While I cannot guarantee I will see every map directly after it's submitted, and I also cannot guarantee every map will make the whitelist, what I CAN guarantee is that I will treat...
  19. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Current Map White List

Just wanted to clarify that [LT]Chris is our map-maker at www.ludustempus.com . His genius has followed us through UT2004, KF-MOD, and now the Retail KF. We at Ludus Tempus Multi-Game Clan certainly appreciate his contributions to help us out. As far as Ludus tempus we do have a management...
  20. {OCS}xPaPaDx

Current Map White List

Patience, friend:) it will come soon:) I see you've made a few posts concerning where [LT] is as we're not ready yet, I want to also thank you for wanting to help! community members like yourself and several others in this thread will make this whitelisting thing a breeze after everything is in...