• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Jack-Carver

PC Level sounds not playing in multiplayer

I noticed that all the levels have a much better atmosphere in singleplayer. I did not know why untill i found out that the level sounds are only playing in single player matches for me. When you turn off the music in matches you join, the whole level seems so empty soundwise. In singleplayer...
  2. Jack-Carver

Level Design KF-BioticsLab-UK

Six years after the first outbreak London was gone and the horror started to spread across the world. Even though Horzine's first Biotics Lab in Westlon under the old office building has been shut down by a squad, there now have been reportings of new "mutated" creatures appearing in the UK...
  3. Jack-Carver

Killing Floor Giveaway

We at IJC Development are giving away 9 copies of Killing Floor! What you have to do to get one copy: -Your Steam account has to be at least 2 weeks old -You only get the copy if you do not own Killing Floor already -You have to answer this simple question: Name 3 weapons of our first...
  4. Jack-Carver

Final Map KF-Offices-Elevator

I just really missed the old KF mod elevator in the Offices map so I made one for the new offices. It actually has no bugs and and the doors can't get destroyed anymore. DOWNLOAD
  5. Jack-Carver

NEW Barrett M99 balancing thread

As the other thread is out of date and the poll does not really help on improving the balancing + people freaking out because of false facts I decided to open up a new thread. !!!!Before Voting!!!! I made 2 Polls in 1, so that I won't have to make a new thread after a balancing update! So...
  6. Jack-Carver

New Weapon: Barrett M99

[CENTER]Barrett M99 [LEFT]The M99 is almost finished now and I thought it would be a good Idea making a thread to discuss. This Rifle should in no way make the Crossbow useless. Due to its high weight the crossbow still should have a right to exist. The M99 will be the LAW for the Sharpsooter...
  7. Jack-Carver

Hk MK23 & Horzine M7A3 Medic Rifle

Mk23 & M7A3 As many of you might already know Ivan and me where working on a Weaponpack for KF. Now that most of the Bugs are fixed there are just Balancing problems left. Our goal is to find the right Damage values for the weapons and weight and so on. We would really appreciate if you...
  8. Jack-Carver

New Weapon: HK MK23

As you all might know -=Ivan=- (aka fische11) and me are working on a Mk23 for Killing Floor. The animations, model, textures, sounds are all finished. There's just one thing left: Balancing. That's why we'll release a public Beta. This actually is VERRY important.... If the MK23 is balanced...