• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapon: HK MK23

Jack-Carver

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
As you all might know -=Ivan=- (aka fische11) and me are working on a Mk23 for Killing Floor. The animations, model, textures, sounds are all finished. There's just one thing left: Balancing.
That's why we'll release a public Beta.
This actually is VERRY important.... If the MK23 is balanced well it will get whitelisted...... So I would really appreciate If you all give your best with finding the right balance.
Thank you!!

MK23 Stats
Mag: 12shots
Damage: between M9 and DE
Price: 350 (for now)
Screenshots

The model and animations are not copied from any Weapon. (100% Selfmade)

Download

Download, install, and add the MK23 !!Pistol!! Mutator to the list

Have fun guys!! ;)

Last edited:
very nicely modeled, BUT i have a few criticisms based off the pics:
the size look a little too small, it looks more like a full-size usp than the mk23(longer).
also, i cant really tell, but the barrel should be threaded (or do you have a barrel nut on it?).
the hammer looks just a little bit funny.
other than those things it looks FANTASTIC. maybe you could just call it an HK USP 45?
also, obviously a little late for this, how about for the secondary fire, have a suppressor attachement (for ****z and giggles, wouldnt really do anything for recoil) or maybe make a laser light attachment?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well this might be your opinion and I'm shure there are people out there who actually like pistols. It's never bad having a large choice of weapons. And no offense but as long as we don't get payed for making weapons (No we do not intend to get payed lol) we make those weapons, we actually like and have fun with. We think it's good thing to let other people enjoy our work too.
It's a great feeling seeing your stuff ingame and killing Zeds with it. We mod things with which we have fun with. I would never mod something I don't like...... maybe you understand.

UPDATE look at first post.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I tested this gun, it looks, sounds and feels pretty good, but two points:

The camera shake when firing is a little excessive, make it in between the shake of the handcannon and the 9mm and it should be fine.

The reload animation is a little long for me, it could do with either the operator inputting the clip with one motion or him not seemingly forgetting to reset the slider.

Upvote 0