• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. affliction91

Mr. Perky?

anybody maxed out all of their perks yet?
  2. affliction91

button bindings...

I imagine this would not be too difficult. Can you edit your .ini to somehow bind keys to change your perk?? I know in Red Orchestra you could do several things to your .ini to add cool bindings...
  3. affliction91

player name option

i was seriously surprised when they didnt have an option to change your name and that it ran off your steam name... i havent seen a game without an option or command to change your name for multiplayer... also, this was already mentioned by someone, but fix the player names in-game...
  4. affliction91

A thank you all DEVs!!!

ignore all the children whining and complaining.... the mature group of us patiently waiting for the game want to give a big THANK YOU to all the devs and everyone that worked extremely hard on this game. -affliction
  5. affliction91

how much money goes to Steam?

does anyone know the cut that steam takes off the games that are sold through steam?? if any...
  6. affliction91

super survival teams?

teams of 10 or more... on a big map - with huge waves. what do you think? server could easily be changed to hold more players, just need to mod the maps, etc.