• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sniperdragon

Reintroduce the tutorial Level

Not many may know it, but the very first version of Killing Floor had a tutorial level. It learnt you how to grenade things, how to use your sights, med syringe, how to melee etc. I think it was extremely useful for newbs, as to learn them the basic gameplay. The devs could ask Alex about it...
  2. Sniperdragon

KF Music.

I want to get some good music to listen to in the background whilst playing KF, So I decided to make a music thread about it. Post all music here that you listen whilst playing KF, and that Fits/Complents the normal KF theme. Posting Rihanna etc. is definately a no-no. For me, since I mainly...
  3. Sniperdragon

Squad Z.e.d.

nvm topic closed:p
  4. Sniperdragon

Killing Floor Glossary

Glossary for all those people new to KF, and wonder what those KF oldies are talking about. Any KF oldies, PM me any missing things and I will add them. Also, if this gets useful enough, could a mod sticky it? You can already pm me for suggestions as for what to put in. I will not put people in...
  5. Sniperdragon

Case 4532-9: Tristan McGregor

07-6-2012 "Welcome to the Suck" Hello. I am Tristan McGregor. Tris for friends. I've been at Dercey, or "Mercy" as it is called now, for 7 months now. Before I tell you anything about the present or the past, let me first tell you something about "Mercy" itself. Once known by the name of...
  6. Sniperdragon

Killing Floor Comic

I remember the Killing floor comics in the off-topic section of the old KF forums. Credits for the comics go to this dude: http://shashaveli.deviantart.com There are some more on his page, but I can't acces them due to deviantart wanting me to have an account, e.g. pay to be able to see the...
  7. Sniperdragon

The knife

I am/was a regular kniver in KF. I stayed with knife for as long as possible (only perk I ever use(d) was berserker, or on rare occasions commando when my team needed a stalker-spotter) It would be really cool if you would make the standard grip for the knife the Ice pick/reverse grip. Aka move...
  8. Sniperdragon

Steam only?

Is this game gonna be steam only, or will there be a way to seperately download it from somewhere? Because steam is really buggy and I don't really like it, although the concept is great. Thx in advance, Sniperdragon