• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Best of E307

Not sure if this has been posted, if it has apologies. But take a look here! Red Orchstra is the runaway favorite FPS of 2006. Tons of other polls too, right here.
  2. S

RO Does not start

Well it wasn't the greatest solution, be deleting everything (steam included) and reinstalling it on my other harddrive did the trick! See ya'll on the battlefield.
  3. S

RO Does not start

Yea, I played Insurgency a few days ago. I've never had to fiddle with ports before, even when I first got the game up and running.
  4. S

RO Does not start

No luck with those suggestions... even with Norton disabled it doesnt work. I don't get why it works fine without Steam but doesn't launch (although it is running and I can't close steam without Ending Task first) when Steam is running...
  5. S

RO Does not start

I got RO up and running perfectly a day after launch and haven't really played for ages. So a few days ago I reinstalled it and now I'm getting a really wierd problem: After doing a fresh install, verifying cache, etc etc I try to start RO (either through steam or through the RO.exe icon) and...
  6. S

Training Videos

haha, I like how he went on about baking grenades. Ive only ever heard the term "cook". Good vids though.
  7. S

Server server questions

Well Ive seen servers with 14/20 or whatever with no real players in it, just bots... Map rotation was set in the webadmin, but no matter how the server is restarted it still starts on konigsplatz even though its not even in the rotation. Come to think of it, what setting would I adjust so...
  8. S

Server server questions

I just have a few questions about things I have had problems with along the way to setting up and RO server. Firstly, why is it that, even though bots seem to be playing in the server, the server shows as empty in the server list. When I check player list in the Server admin they are listed as...
  9. S

Squad West Coast RO

Not really a clan or squad persay, there's not going to be ladder matches or any sort of ranking policy, just straight old pub gaming. Shifty Gaming (I can't recall how I came up with that original name :p) is just a place for anyone across the world (of course us West Coasters will have the...
  10. S

Next Update

Sounds pretty dam good. Well done TW!!
  11. S

Red Orchestra Patch 1007 now available over Steam

The new patch's optimization fixes do the trick. I was able to actually play the game without experiencing intense choppy place, but now I can actually enjoy the game (more that before). A new CPU is on the list, but now I can play. Well done TW. Thanks.
  12. S

Patch for Server issues plus ZoneAlarm issues

We going to get any performance changes in this or upcoming patches? Or are the sub par performance issues a cooincidence across several users?
  13. S

Processes/task manager

But instead of shutting all the HP processes down, is there a way i can just make it so they, and other non-essential processes do not run after a restart.
  14. S

Processes/task manager

So Im just trying to do something with photoshop, a fairly big file (~5mb) and it works fine until I start editing text. It takes about a minute (literally) to just load (PS CS2 freezes until its done wahtever its doing) the selected text. I open up task manager and theres 45 processes! I...
  15. S

Red Orchestra LAN party?

Isnt that an oxymoron :D /joking
  16. S

Will RO run in IBM Think Pad, having 1.3 GHTZ, 512 MB RAM, 64 MB Video

A 1.3ghz celeron is like a P3. And definately not great for gaming. You could try it, but I doubt you'll get great performance (it wil likely run though)
  17. S

Performance Not Just Right...

Does that still happen if you limit total megs the program can use?
  18. S

Question to the Dev's!

When its ready ;)
  19. S

It runs fine for me lads.

Do you have SP2 installed?