• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. maria

Suggestion about Modding Forum

hi, I just suggest that Modding Forum should have sub-forums (categories) like Level Design with Final Release and Beta Release. Recently so many muts and question have been posted there, and i feel difficult to see them. thanks ;)
  2. maria

Server About PBSS

Hi, Actually PBSS is functioning on my server with medium PB setting and follow configs : pb_sv_AutoSs 1 pb_sv_AutoSsFrom 400 pb_sv_AutoSsTo 800 pb_sv_SsWidth 640 pb_sv_SsHeight 480 pb_sv_ssfloor 1 pb_sv_ssceiling 500 pb_sv_ssxpct 50 pb_sv_ssypct 50However, only a few players return their image...
  3. maria

Server Set forbidden names?

Are there any way to set forbidden player names? Some players use abusive words for their names. So I want to reject them to connect automatically and to show a notice like "your name is inappropriate" (not "permanent ban" using a ban list).
  4. maria

Beta Map KF-AASFMedic_Training_b

Map Name: AASF Medic Training (KF-AASFMedic_Training_b2_8_1) Beta Number: BETA 2.8.1 Release (Update) Date: 16/06/2010 Playable: Yes Description of map: This map is originally from America's Army: Special Forces (AA2) and recreated for Killing Floor. It's my first map using Unreal Editor...