• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. BoyarPunk

Worried RO2 will become a ghost town online?

While I am happy RS is almost here for those who want to play it, I personally have no interest in it (not a shot at Tripwire, RS fans, etc - I'm just more of an Eastern Front history buff). That being said, I worry that RO2 servers will become deserted in the next several weeks/months due to...
  2. BoyarPunk

"Die, Sookie!" ??

This has been bothering me since beta and I can't find an answer anywhere. Does anybody know what exactly my Russian solider/teammate's are referring to when they will shout "Sooki/Sookie/Sooky/Zooky?" (as in Die, Sooky!). I'm assuming it's some kind of obscenity. Either that or they are...
  3. BoyarPunk

WWII Battle Tanks: T34 vs Tiger

Anybody seen/been following this upcoming self-described realistic tank sim? Screenies look great and I love the concept of the game. However...the game's been released in Russia already and the initial reports say it's buggy as hell. Hopefully the EU/NA release is cleaned up and the game's...