• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

How to better implement 'lockdown'

I think it should be done the way it's done in TF2, for every objective captured and locked, the attacking team gets extra time, rather than having each objective have a timer. Note, captured and locked down, not just captured, that way when an objective is still being disputed the defending...
  2. A

Level Design KF - Pandoras Box

Dont know if this has been said, but I found a few bugs : In some of the holes in the ceilings, Stalkers and Crawlers can get stuck and you have to throw a grenade up there to kill them. In the Trader in the cave (at the back of the command center) there is a GIANT bullpup, it clips through...
  3. A

New user friendliness.

My best tip - start with the bolt rifles. The Rifleman class is the one which requires the most tactic and is the most different from your average run n gun COD game. The drastic difference will force you to play the game the way its meant to be played, and most people hate noobs taking any...
  4. A

Differant amuniton types

Your 'full auto M16A2' is actually an M16A3, a little sold full auto variant of the A2. It was made for the Navy and it's funny, with how very few were sold, how often it appears in games. (OK, I've only seen it in 2 games but seriously? Not many know that it even exists) It's incredibly...
  5. A

Steam Achievements: Coming to RO. Soon.

Seriously Seriously Seriously people, you are suggesting impossible achievements. Some of them are good, then you add something like a time limit, and it ****s it up. I really hope we don't have "kill 1000 people with x weapon" because those are my least favorite. I like ones like the lagging...
  6. A

Add a Kubelwagon

make it so people wielding satchels and panzerfausts can't get in the clowncar. Simple.
  7. A

Nazi Zombies

I thought about having a Nazi Zombie mod, what I thought was taking an already existing map (one of the trench maps IMO, best for melee warfare), possibly making it nighttime, then making the German team zombies, where they have bayonets only and when you die as a Russian you switch to German...
  8. A

Tactics Trading Sniping notes.

True, but once on this farm map, my friend was sniping this dude about 500-600 yards away, about 2-3 pixels high, and i took a couple shots at him with my normal, open-sighted rifle and killed him, even though my friend could not (he is a really good player too). It may have been luck but it...
  9. A

Tactics Bayonet or shoot?

I usually try to hip-fire them, and if I miss, I take one of two options: If it is an enemy rifleman, I will try to bolt if they are far away/ I have no bayonet. If not I will charge. Sometimes I have found myself in very close quarters combat and we both run out of ammo, and it results in an...