• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

RO2 Empty server browser

Windows Update Windows Update There was a Windows 7 update during the week could be the cause. I have this problem as well.
  2. T

Too slow to shoot or not fast enough

That helps a little, turned off bloom as well. Had 16 kills in Bridges of Druzhina so that is an improvement.
  3. T

Too slow to shoot or not fast enough

I have had this problem ever since I started playing this. So I know whether the enemy is, I move slightly too one side, stick my head up to aim and he kills me first. Level 58 as well. This is playing against bots as well! The other problem is the enemy can mostly see you pretty well say from a...
  4. T

Cannot see squad members

When pressing M I can see the green dots on the map but according to a Steam manual I read today your squad members names should be highlighted in green when on the battlefield and close up. All I can see is names in the usual white. This would be very useful.
  5. T

When was this Game last updated?

Well I was not aware of this patch, cannot see it on Steam Updates. Yes I can also shoot at enemy units through the ground. Happens only when I crawl and only sometimes. Its a video glitch I think along the ground in the foreground being dark with no snow and it is not until you move forward...
  6. T

When was this Game last updated?

From what I can see the game has not been updated since May 2012, nearly 6 months ago, and on start up there is no version to check this out. There are a number of annoying bugs that have not been addressed. first the prone bug, when crawling over trenches or next to objects being unable to...
  7. T

Tactics Biggest problem-spotting enemy

Reduce Screen Resolution Reduce Screen Resolution Changed from 1680x1050 to 1280x1024 and Ultra settings, and this helps as the enemy units do not then then appear too small. (60FPS) I still have the usual mouse problem, as I am about to hit the fire button, enemy more often or not beats...
  8. T

What is the highest honour level you can reach?
  9. T

I mainly have to play as a rifleman as that all is usually avaiable, my honour level is 48 but not sure what this means. I think experience level for me is the ranking which is frontline soldier. Even when prone I get killed too often, and get gets boring if you wait around for an enemy to...
  10. T

Very Slow Downloads on 10. Pzd Server

This forum dead I think This forum dead I think I am not suprised hardly anyone play this now, particularly as the tank downoads do not work. No such problems with RO2. R.I.P.
  11. T

No sign of an update here in UK?

Steam auto updates any patches Steam auto updates any patches Right click on game in Steam, go to properties, you wiil see it there, with an updates tab.
  12. T

Last update I had was GOTY in May. Last update I had was GOTY in May. Maybe it updates but does show in auto updates- Weird but I can join servers OK. I dont recall seeing anything download for any length of time either. What is showing in your auto updates?
  13. T

I have verified cache integrity but auto updates show no sign of the recent 4.7gb patch. Why is this? Am I missing something? It is a pity the game does not seem to show a versiion number either so I can be sure it is up to date.
  14. T

Very Slow Downloads on 10. Pzd Server

Never had this before, just lately. I use this server for its tank maps and now I cannot play as a result. Seems like most will move to RO2 as tanks in RO1 die too easily anyway. Download either gets stuck around 3/100 or extremely slow .01, .02. 03 etc. Any solution?
  15. T

Cannot Fire quick enough

Teamwork Teamwork Now I try to keep close to other team members no matter where they are. Being near to cap. point earned me around 60 points just by being there, but of course does nothing for weapons skill. I am not sure how many meters away you have to be in order to qualify for the points...
  16. T

Cannot Fire quick enough

I am very pleased with the responses I have had to this thread. I think I will improve when I become a front line soldier and have better weapons. Wandering about on the flanks does not seem to work and I need to be with my team.I do wish squad members had a different colour so I know where they...
  17. T

Cannot Fire quick enough

I usually go on the 50+ servers but probably not a good idea right now. I tend to get more enjoyment from -40 servers that have half bots say 20. Strange though on the busy servers I cannot see enemy that often, but they can see me. Yep, getting ever more cautious and slow to the extent that I...
  18. T

Cannot Fire quick enough

On close confrontations, no matter what weapons, I think I get a slowdown in FPS. Even though I get around 60 fps on high settings. My Radeon 3870 is I mb 4 years old so it is still pretty good but looks like it falters in close combat. One more annoying thing, in conjuction with rarely seeing...
  19. T

Cannot Fire quick enough

Some useful advise here. Another problem I have is that I rarely see the enemy, then sprint to next cover and so on, but eventually get killed most of the time with only one shot. I think the game suits campers or defenders, as attackers have to take more risk. They just sit there and wait for...
  20. T

Cannot Fire quick enough

In a close confrontation I nearly always get shot first, and I cannot hit the mouse fire button quickly enough. I barely kill bots in time. Maybe it is my mouse setting, or I am getting too old for this kind of game!! Or maybe the opposition have higher skill levels whilst I am still a raw...