• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

[Game] Combined Arms

Ever heard of Project Reality? Well, Combined Arms is a mod for Project Reality, which is in turn, a mod for Battlefield 2. :p Anyhow, the game is essentially modern combat. Maps range from 4km by 4km, to 1 km by 1 km. So, big maps. Helicopters and jets are in, with their weapon systems...
  2. H

Tanks?

Few suggestions for tanks: Realism should stay as the most important goal. Make tanking FUN though. Make it fun especially with teamwork. Something like Project Reality where you cannot gun a tank alone would be nice.
  3. H

Mp40

It appears the stock is folded in the game. Possibly something to fix?:p
  4. H

SCAR-Spec Rifles.

Basically, rifles that fit the SCAR specifications. The SCAR 16S and 17S: SCAR 16s, the 5.56 NATO. Civvie version of SCAR-L. SCAR 17S, the 7.62 NATO. Civvie version of SCAR-H. Robinson Arms XCR: XCR-L, 5.56 NATO, and is a SCAR-spec rifle, with conversion kits for 7.62x39, 6.5 Grendel...
  5. H

Weapon collision with enviroment.

Basically, when your weapon hits a wall or something, you can't continue to move it in that direction. Your weapon interacts with the world, and would stop the clipping problems and the fact that the 91/30 can do well in CQB.
  6. H

Iron Sight Free Aim (No, not the RnL system)

I'm not talking about the RnL system when I say that. I mean a possibility for the sights to become unaligned if you move the mouse while it's aligned, and you have to manually correct it, instead of having an auto realignment. If you are on a bipod, you automatically stay aligned. If you are...
  7. H

Modern Warfare Mod?

So I heard Yoshi was making one. Can it be for RO2? And also, if it's MW it has to have optics. For the love of God, make the optics actually look right. And hopefully there will be some 7.62x51 goodness in the game.
  8. H

For the mystical Game 2:

For those of use used to the old-timey WW2 weapons, is there a possibility of there being a FAL and M14 in Game 2? If there is, and in moderation, it would be ideal. If it's a Vietnam game, and the Commonwealth and Americans are in it, then MY GOD WILL IT BE EPIC. If it's modern combat, there...
  9. H

Tactics G43 tips?

I find that I do horribly with the G43 scoped and unscoped. With the scoped version the gun is quite moody and tends to either be like an aimbot or it will miss even though my shot was dead on the guy's head. With the unscoped version the gun's shot will somehow drop down below the chest and hit...
  10. H

Join Red Orchestra Steam Community Group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rointl I made it, and am willing for TWI staff and most everyone except standard users to get admin and the like. Also, global.
  11. H

Fixing the G43?

Honestly, I have heard and seen the stats for G43, and they don't match up, G43 is either in parity or better then the G41 in real life. So can you just up the bullet velocity and decrease spread? Thank you, and merge this if this has been repeated before.
  12. H

Need to ask a question about the G43

Hello, I was wondering about one thing in Red Orchestra and that thing is about the G43, so here it goes. Is the G43 in Red Orchestra the weapon that it really is in real life? As in it is almost G98/K98 accurate? I am planning to get this game for Christmas and I don't want to have remorse...