• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. clambo

Realy slow loading times

verifying the local cache and then deleting the folder in "my games" seemed to help - I think
  2. clambo

Realy slow loading times

I'm getting two minutes to start the game staring at the little square csreen with the title before it starts up - 10 or more seconds between map loading and being able to pick a side or class
  3. clambo

connection lost errors

FOUND THE FIX : delete the game folder from my games and then restart the game - after a delay it works. You'll habve to reset your setting though. I got this idea from reading Moe's answer on another forum post - thanks Moe !
  4. clambo

connection lost errors

HELP! Every time i try to get on it says "Connection Lost - your connection to the host has been lost". I've played this game for years without problems. What Gives? The only thing different since last week is my new GTX770 edit: I verified my game cache, I also re-downloaded it - To...
  5. clambo

What We Are Up To - Searching And Destroying

enter: the Ford Pinto
  6. clambo

RS Has the RS craze died down already?

IF you try RS again: Try instantly targeting the flamethrower area with the knee mortar. I noticed the flames show up across the map pretty well, even in a heavily forested area. So you can give it the full mortar treatment as soon as they reveal themselves with that angry orange glow.
  7. clambo

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

That looks great too!
  8. clambo

That looks Great!
  9. clambo

Would that be a SU-76?
  10. clambo

RO2 Panther tank sighted

Spotted this on the internet
  11. clambo

Classic New Year!

here you go: Washington DC Time is in the Eastern Time Zone in the United States of America (USA). Eastern Standard Time (EST) is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-5).
  12. clambo

Great info from these posts - thanks for the answers - all of the work is appreciated. I like it that we now know: A short barrel 75mm gun version of the Pzwfw IV is actually done! This is really good news. Who knew? I'd love to see it out there as an asset for the mappers to include.
  13. clambo

If it takes 2 hours to change the gun on a Pzwfw IV to the shortened version and we even see it has been done already! - then that means the short L11 gun can be put on the T-34 in two hours too. So you double the tanks available in 2 days like my post above asked about. You ( in this...
  14. clambo

Ha - thanks Beast, you're a good tanker. I don't know if I'm right, but I'd like to see the 2 tanks done in 2 weeks. Any devs out there TWI or other, able to comment on my original post below? ----------- Originally Posted by clambo How about this? 1.Take the Pzkfw IV and put the...
  15. clambo

2 weeks to shorten 2 guns and change some ballistic tables and ammo loadout figures is reasonable; is it not?
  16. clambo

How about this? 1.Take the Pzkfw IV and put the short barrel 75mm gun on it. 2. Use the same crew, interior, exterior except for the shorter barrel. 3. Change the gun ballistics tables, ammo loadout amts. 4. There: I think you are done in about a week. So you have a new tank in the game -...
  17. clambo

Match Maker

sounds like a good idea
  18. clambo

ROOST vet asks: Current state of RO2?

Rising Storm (RO2) is a steal for the price just like RO1 was.
  19. clambo

The Future of Tripwire?

first cat based FPS on Steam