• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. NightriderAOF

Sacrifice of Vehicle Interior Animations & Enter/Exit:

I wouldn't mind giving up interiors and interior animations if it means other vehicles can be added much quicker. They're neat and all, but I'd rather have more vehicles.
  2. NightriderAOF

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

http://imgur.com/a/F1fkL#2 Decided to post an imgur album instead of stretching the board out more with high-res screenshots.
  3. NightriderAOF

I for one, do not want a nerfed avatar.

They've spent these past few months since launch doing exactly that, so now they're turning their main attention to fixing up the gameplay aspects. Did you not see in the current "What We're Up To" that they're still going to work on bugs and performance issues?
  4. NightriderAOF

I for one, do not want a nerfed avatar.

If you don't like RO Classic, don't play it.
  5. NightriderAOF

What we are up to - Jan 25th Edition

6 dislikes huh? I've forgotten how poorly sarcasm translates to text. I want Tripwire to keep being awesome, in case you didn't get it.
  6. NightriderAOF

What we are up to - Jan 25th Edition

Stop it Tripwire. No developer should be this awesome, listening to your playerbase and all. Stop...being so awesome. So damn awesome.
  7. NightriderAOF

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

Same here. It feels as if the focus of every match is now centered on doing the best I can for shiny things instead of the satisfaction of winning a hard-fought round. I understand your reasoning behind upgrades and unlocks Tripwire, and I'm sure it could help new people get into the game, but...
  8. NightriderAOF

December 14th "What We Are Up To"

I'm putting my vote down for realism as well. To be honest, I would enjoy RO2 much, much more if the realism mode was very similar to RO1. Something seems to be lacking that makes RO2 much less intense. Everything else on that list would be fantastic to have, but in my opinion, the number one...
  9. NightriderAOF

Realism, frustration, and other things ROHOS

I'm enjoying it so far, but it really doesn't feel as realistic as the old RO, probably because all the maps seem so small and there isn't much in the way of combined arms at the moment with only two tanks and no other vehicles yet available. RO1 started out this way though, and once we get more...
  10. NightriderAOF

[Error] No servers in server browser

My server browser was working fine earlier, until I left a game and refreshed, which caused my internet connection to lock up for several minutes, so I tried replacing those two steam config files, and now no servers are showing up.
  11. NightriderAOF

[Error] In-Game server browser doesn't work

I see about 1,040 people playing online, but I only get one server with 1 person on it, and all other servers are empty. The Steam server browser shows the active servers, but RO2 just crashes if I try to launch from there.
  12. NightriderAOF

Can't change audio channels

Nobody? Really?
  13. NightriderAOF

Can't change audio channels

I remember being able to enable 128 channels in the beta, why does it revert back to 32 now?
  14. NightriderAOF

Regarding performance

Nobody said it wasn't running well, and TWI has even said they're working on fixing it, so I don't know why you're still *****ing about it in the first place.
  15. NightriderAOF

Regarding performance

Now you need to read what you wrote in your response. The games you said that run well for you WERE CITED AS EXAMPLES IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD.
  16. NightriderAOF

Regarding performance

They're not using the same version of UE3 that RO2 is. RO2 uses a heavily modded version of UE3. Quit *****ing at TWI and telling them they're just giving you excuses. They told you the reason why RO2 runs well on some machines and poorly on others. They gave you facts. Excuses my ***, you're...
  17. NightriderAOF

Fedorov's RO2 Review.

Content is cut in every, single, game ever made. Every single one. It's a part of the development process. You don't just think of a cool idea then slap it into your game and that's that. Multiplayer campaign is something they said they couldn't fit in for the release and would like to add in at...
  18. NightriderAOF

Have you ever seen a buggier release?

Many games have buggy releases, that's the nature of game development and time constraints. That's also the reason for post-release patches.
  19. NightriderAOF

What I don't understand is...

No, what you can do is post a stat perfdump in the support forums.