• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

TWI! Thanks for Potato achievements.

well i just got uber tuber and get in the glados core in aperture some mins ago
  2. A

I think I just met the dumbest KF player in existence

maybe others scr and fps arround there?
  3. A

Killingfloor - DA for UT :D

if you are talking about the ut2k4 mod version then seach in moddb
  4. A

Aid Kit

then you are dealing with bad medics, and if there isn't a medic your whole team already lost in hard and higher difficulties
  5. A

I hate the community! (Rage & Recruit thread)

he doesnt rage because someone want the achiv, he rages because someone without experience enters his game just to increase the enemy spawns and just to die in a seconds leaving him with all the job
  6. A

Question about the free weekend progress

yes it does, it saved my perk progression and achivs from a guest pass and when i bought it and still had all my things :)
  7. A

Medic Pistol

why not remplace the flashlight of the pistol with a healing syringe when using the Medic Perk
  8. A

Perk Reset Event

Wait what? its a COOP Game for me if you have a perk at lvl 6 and i a lvl 3 you arent a disadvantage to me, you are actually helping me to win
  9. A

Does Tripwire get more money from european players?

i think that its his singnature. btw darkwave when we pay with arg pesos we are paying in dolars so it isnt a big deal. but europeans pays in euros
  10. A

KF Summer Achievement Fix - and DLC available!

i think that valve pays devs for redeems with tickets, well since i dont have a credit card i will redeem the kf dlc. the only think if in the dlcs of kf in my steam it appears as Steampunk Mr Foster LOL
  11. A

Perks - reset

it will be better to just be able to select a level between 0 and your current max lvl
  12. A

100% Game completion

you win the internet lol. now TWI add lvl 10 perks and ultra insane living in hell difficulty
  13. A

1 Round Trader Time Extension for HoE

or you can just go to play with bottle, just in case. you know what i mean LOL:troll:
  14. A

Most Fulfilling/Thrilling Accomplishment For You

lol something like that happend to me one time: west london on hard, i was playing has a medic and the team was running down to the the dark place near the trader, a zerk lvl 6 was traped outside and i went out to save him, at the moment that i got out of the room two fps entered and wiped out...
  15. A

Instead of releasing character packs DLCs

lol i dont play too many customs maps, why? i dont know. And if i download a map i download one that people actually play, and play and play a lot more just like.... well doom2 xD. and about this: IF TWI do grow larger, having corporate, income oriented goals would've been necessary...
  16. A

lol they are releasing more games you know? updating and supporting old games make people actually BUY those games and buy dlcs for thats games(like the chars dlcs), they dont need those map packs tactics like mw2 or the new cod
  17. A

i like TWI, because they arent like valve who started being a gamer for gamers company and become a EA Like thing with tf2 and l4d lol. thats why i like killing floor and red orchesta, i like to buy char dlcs but why i will buy a map pack when there are a lots of maps out there whitelisted...
  18. A

Cake achievements: Xmas/time limited?

i dont know why twi doesnt make the xmas zeds only appears for the santas lair so when this xmas thing is over people can still get those achivs playing on this map and only in this map LOL
  19. A

KF Complete Pack Steam Sale

bull***** i bought it alone for 7.50 and now a special deal with all the dlcs for a lower price, yeah thats a way to make my day worse S:
  20. A

Deployable Light

maybe it can be changed for special perks. sharpshooter and demo gets only light comando gets a stalker detector medic deploy a healing kit and support deploys a ammo box in this way support gets another job replenishing the ammo (cost maybe high or high consume of the box in base of the tier...