• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Whats about a full 1st Person View?

Hell even in Halo 2 and 3 you can see your feet.
  2. D

The Internet declares war on Scientology

These hacker hooligans called "Anonymous" are up to no good! I had to buy a dog, and curtains so they'd stop bugging me. They're just a bunch of rascals.
  3. D

What are the odds of this happening?

I'd kill myself.
  4. D

[Game] Biggest videogame clich

SUPpRESSIVE FIRE!
  5. D

Empires mod for HL2 is out..

I downloaded this mod about two weeks ago, and it's hard to get used too. My first time palying I didn't really have fun, but here's why! THE LARGE SERVERS ARE LAGGY AS HELL, DON'T GO ON THEM! I went on this 32 player server, and it was probably the most fun I had in a while. Everyone worked as...
  6. D

Coming back to this game... a few Q's.

The largest servers are at 50 players....um I've only been around for 6 months, so I don't know everything new :P
  7. D

Throwing grenades inside a tank through the front little rectangle

Was I refering to you? If I'm not quoting you, then I'm obivously talking to the OP
  8. D

Throwing grenades inside a tank through the front little rectangle

Why Are You Allowed To Use A Computer?
  9. D

needed changes for RO

This is where you lost the game.
  10. D

[Movie] I am Legend, What Did You All Think?

I was planning on seeing it. I didn't expect much though....good twist in the end of the book :) EDIT: People should also be reminded that this isn't a horror movie.
  11. D

2 girls 1 cup.

Lotusboob gives me nightmares. This is nothing. I showed this to my brother and we had a good laugh.
  12. D

Scarcity of RO in retail stores

I've seen a bunch of Special Editions in EB games around Canada...well that's how I got RO anyways.
  13. D

Preparing for the 100 player servers

Maybe on 100 player servers there could be like only 1 spawn each round, just like counterstrike, and the time limit is cut in half so people don't have to wait so long.
  14. D

2 girls 1 cup.

Don't worry, you're not alone.
  15. D

2 girls 1 cup.

Since you used the word lulz, I'm assuming you know that it's a corruption of the word LOL... Therefore you know the SECRET INTERNET HACKER site. GOOGLE
  16. D

2 girls 1 cup.

I think we can blame Japan for this. Although I did find it disgusting...it wasn't even that bad. Or maybe I've been on SECRET INTERNET HACKER SITE to much.
  17. D

2 girls 1 cup.

Okay, so today at school my friends started talking about the "2 girls 1 cup" thing saying it's the most disgusting thing they've ever seen. One of them said he threw up. They told me to watch it tonight, and out of curiousity I did... Discuss your reactions.
  18. D

Not every map, just some.
  19. D

It isnt Caturday. Post your ****ing cats.

All of you go back to 4chan.
  20. D

That would be insanely fun.