• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Floyd

Aim zoom is killing the game for me

Still beating a dead horse. This was gone over ad nauseam in the past. ;)
  2. Floyd

Aim zoom is killing the game for me

Sadly, you're beating a dead horse. RO:OST gameplay is no more. A couple of us have started playing RO:OST again on occasion. Man what a fun and challenging game that was. Using John's own words, "CoD ruined a generation of FPS players." (or something to that effect.)
  3. Floyd

Request: Pls remove ability to go bare chested for US

Two observations: Cyan: There's your problem. Depending upon a "help" to play the game. Magic "don't shoot I'm on your team markers" never should have been introduced in an RO series. Red: I mean really. Who plays with FF off? Are there actually populated servers that run with FF off...
  4. Floyd

If you love KF1/KF2, you'll _______ RS2?

May as well compare apples to oranges...... Not in anyway similar.
  5. Floyd

How come 90% of RS2's playerbase is salty rednecks?

Because the other 10% are: Juvenile calling out other juveniles... :rolleyes: Stereotype much?
  6. Floyd

american shotguns....

lol....no I'll give you slam fire with the Ithaca, but only if you can't hit anything after 10ft. As far as the youtubes, not much useful information in either of them. Shooting hard drives with birdshot and flying alien intruders from 5 ft away with slam fire (and missing 1/3 of the shots)...
  7. Floyd

american shotguns....

I hear you, Vance88. I've never been a big fan of tweaking weapons for "game balance". Kind of ruins the experience for me. I'd much rather duke it out and celebrate a near impossible win from good solid teamwork. But that is just me. It was a long time ago, but I did take home the Class D...
  8. Floyd

american shotguns....

Read the blog. Or at least look at the pics. http://blog.suarezinternational.com/2017/08/the-search-for-the-perfect-stakeout-ammo-part-i.html It shows 3yds (2.7m), 5yd (4.5m), 7yd (6.4m) and 10yd (9.1m) spreads The spread with #00 or #04 (even with the 13in (33cm) barrel of the Stakeout)...
  9. Floyd

american shotguns....

I haven't used the shotgun much in game, but statements like these make me cringe (and quite honestly don't do much for your credibility).... In your defense, perhaps the game has them misnomerd? 00 (double aught) IS "buckshot" and the 12ga round generally has 9 pellets. #04 (aught four) is also...
  10. Floyd

The Vietnam War

An epiphany for some, I'm sure. ;) Old hat for the rest of us.....
  11. Floyd

Hell Let Lose - New WW2 shooter

Sounds like WWII Online to some extent. I don't know how one can expect to get 50 gamers to agree to do anything.
  12. Floyd

The Vietnam War

What I assume you are referring to when you speak about the early anti-war demonstrations were the 'teach-ins'. There was indeed differing opinions, philosophies and theories about whether or not 'boots on the ground' were needed or even worth the effort. Professors at some universities were...
  13. Floyd

The Vietnam War

Well, lets be literal, Gladius. Of course nothing is 100%. What a safe statement that is. Hardly worth taking the time to post that little tidbit of information. Certainly impossible to refute. You win. ;) Hindsight is always 20/20. To everyone else who doesn't know everything that...
  14. Floyd

The Vietnam War

First: At the time combat troops were being sent into Vietnam and for quite some time, there was no anti-war movement. The anti-war movement didn't really get start growing any legs until late 1967. There were a lot of civil rights issues preoccupying the nation in the mid-'60s. Second: I was...
  15. Floyd

The Vietnam War

If you ain't watching this, you're missing out. Just sayin......
  16. Floyd

The Vietnam War

Only after it has played all the episodes on PBS, perhaps. It is for sale, however: https://shop.pbs.org/ken-burns?N=2557518087&Nrpp=28&No=0&Nr=product.active:1 I watched this war unfold closely. One couldn't help but follow it in the early '70's. It was headline news every night. I still...
  17. Floyd

The Vietnam War

The first installment of a 10 part documentary series by Ken Burns began on PBS tonight. First installment was very interesting. I recommend setting aside some time to watch this informative documentary. From my phone...
  18. Floyd

What weapon do you think need buff?

Ah. I guess those came later in the war. My understanding was that what they had early on was either laughable or so heavy and restrictive that they were never worn. I never followed the development of the hardware. My brother flew in '62-63 up until his demise and never heard of him wearing...
  19. Floyd

What weapon do you think need buff?

Got a citation on that bullet proof plating worn in the flight suit?