• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fall of Brittania Group & Polls created:

Well I found my model, something's ****ed up with the texture, but I can probably sort it out, here's a picture:
flare.png

Also, I found a couple of Flaregun mutators from Yomomassis and Prodigy they did for me back when I was making the Flaregun.
http://www.filefront.com/17435936/Flareguns.rar

Upvote 0
Well I found my model, something's ****ed up with the texture, but I can probably sort it out.

I loaded up one of my maps the other day called KF-WestCross and it made use of textures from filthscross, but anyway these textures have now moved so I've got to go find them at some point if I can be bothered.

Not sure on the Flaregun idea. I use th mac10 to ignight ZEDs from afar so I don't see the need for the flaregun as a weapon.

If you could use the flaregun to shoot a flare into the sky to light up the area that would be pretty good though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Not sure on the Flaregun idea. I use th mac10 to ignight ZEDs from afar so I don't see the need for the flaregun as a weapon.

If you could use the flaregun to shoot a flare into the sky to light up the area that would be pretty good though.

Hrmm, I see where you're coming from, I guess the MAC-10 fills the tier 1 role for the Firebug, the flamethrower tier 2, so we need to make a tier 3 firebug weapon.

Upvote 0
Hrmm, I see where you're coming from, I guess the MAC-10 fills the tier 1 role for the Firebug, the flamethrower tier 2, so we need to make a tier 3 firebug weapon.

It's hard to figure out the tiers for FB. Firebug is for crowd control and the FT does an excellent job of it so I guess that's tier 3.

The mac10 is good for ignighting enemies from afar and yet it's .50 cal so it's kind of a tier 1/3.

I guess it's a tier 2 weapon you'd need for him but I have no idea what that would be.

Upvote 0
So is there anyone interested in mapping for this project?

It's gonna take way longer if I've got to do the whole thing on my own.
I have the Killing Floor SDK, but have no real clue how to use it. So, until I find a mapping mentor, I will be making real ****ty maps at best, at least for now.

Upvote 0
I love writing and weaving tales. I can tie the maps together with a decent story. I just want to know we do we get serious? I have joined but no contact from project leads or even a decent game plan. I will help in what limited way I can, but someone needs to take this by the reigns and reel it in. We could give the entire KF community a cool Holiday present!

Upvote 0
I love writing and weaving tales. I can tie the maps together with a decent story. I just want to know we do we get serious? I have joined but no contact from project leads or even a decent game plan. I will help in what limited way I can, but someone needs to take this by the reigns and reel it in. We could give the entire KF community a cool Holiday present!

Lets start by adding each others on Stea. :p You can add me by clicking on the steam icon at the top-right of this post. But making something for Christmas would be awesome ;)

Anything else you could do? Sounds, textures, meshes, maps?

Upvote 0
Lets start by adding each others on Stea. :p You can add me by clicking on the steam icon at the top-right of this post. But making something for Christmas would be awesome ;)

Anything else you could do? Sounds, textures, meshes, maps?

Story, Sounds( i will need some reference points for weird uncommon sounds) , testing , organization.

Upvote 0

Hmmm....me and Moltke made a storyline a while ago, but as of yet, I have run into very few people with any desire to make an orginal KF story. I think this might lead to a long and beautiful friendship. I love CasaBlanca!
Anyways, does anyone have any really good tutorials on mapping and modding? I have the tools, but don't know how to use them.

Upvote 0
Hmmm....me and Moltke made a storyline a while ago, but as of yet, I have run into very few people with any desire to make an orginal KF story. I think this might lead to a long and beautiful friendship. I love CasaBlanca!
Anyways, does anyone have any really good tutorials on mapping and modding? I have the tools, but don't know how to use them.

Click on Murphy's signature.

Upvote 0

Then let our powers combine! We have a little under 50 days to get this pack together. That includes, testing, compiling, and TWI approval. We need clearly defined goals. Dedicated members. Some sort of rudimentary hierarchy. Everyday wasted will push this pack back by a week. The group has yet to organize and start production as a single unit.

A Director needs to be elected or step up and claim the title. That way we can get out of these posts and interact with each other in a more meaningful way.

I place my vote for Director for timur followed by No Glory

There are other great members I would like to elect. However, their strongest shown attributes would be better placed inside the project itself. Can we set a goal to have a point man and 1st group meeting by November 7th?

Upvote 0
Then let our powers combine! We have a little under 50 days to get this pack together. That includes, testing, compiling, and TWI approval.

You want the whole pack in less than 2 months?

Yesterday I started work on the xmas map which has been requested (or at least the basic layout of one) and Olivier has started making some textures. And that's it.

We can get the xmas map done in high quality by xmas but there's noway we can do the whole pack. Don't forget I'm still the only one mapping in this project.

Upvote 0

Yesterday I started work on the xmas map which has been requested (or at least the basic layout of one) and Olivier has started making some textures. And that's it.

We can get the xmas map done in high quality by xmas but there's noway we can do the whole pack. Don't forget I'm still the only one mapping in this project.

I was reading the original FOB post. Many of the maps were already established. Just one REALLY good map to end the saga. That's where the story would help link the maps. Maybe do a little tweaking (with permission) of the chosen maps. From what I saw, much I what I requested was being thought of. Just no follow through or follow up. That's why we need a Director. To get you help from what people can do in the community. You shouldn't have to do this by yourself. We all want this! We could make 1015 the shizzle if we work together to provide some content along with the balances! I am down to help in anyway I can, just ask.

Upvote 0

Yeah, I agree with you, but I am officially backing master in this for self discipline if anything; last time I just kept proctrastinating and never got anything done.

And thanks for nomination as director:D.

And is there any way that all 3 of us (me, master, and moltke) could brainstorm/chat?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was reading the original FOB post. Many of the maps were already established. Just one REALLY good map to end the saga.

I imagine that you mean these maps:

KF- Grimpen
KF- LongDarkRoad
KF- Suburbia_Final
KF- HosptialHorrers-DCF
KF- MetroRoute

2 of those are now official, I'm pretty sure MetroRoute wasn't great, LongDarkRoad belongs to justfilth and it wouldn't surprize me if it became official one day on its own. And then you have Grimpen which I'd doubt you'd get permission for from the "hit n run" mapper who made it.

In total this project has 0 maps, 0 weapons, 0 ZEDs, 0 content.

The images in previous posts are my maps, One was made for this project but not finished since it looked like the project was dead and the other just happens to be one that I've been working on in the mean time.

Don't get me wrong I have faith in this project but I just want to set the record straight. We are currently making a map which should be completed in time for christmas. Will it be whitelisted? possibly if we finish it early enough.

Work currently being done:

avp2501: xmas themed map.
Olivier: Textures for the project.

If anyone else is doing work towards this project then do speak up.

Upvote 0