• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are the tanks able to crush everything.

Destruction is one of BFBC main selling points so you can't expect HOS to be on pair with that. It's a matter both of development time and what your engine/netcode/average users computer can handle. HOS already has an advance balistic system which most games ignore, weapon handling, fully modelled tanks etc.

I don't expect too much from the destruction system in HOS. I hope there will be a bit more debris when blowing up a building though.

Upvote 0
Destruction is one of BFBC main selling points so you can't expect HOS to be on pair with that. It's a matter both of development time and what your engine/netcode/average users computer can handle. HOS already has an advance balistic system which most games ignore, weapon handling, fully modelled tanks etc.

I don't expect too much from the destruction system in HOS. I hope there will be a bit more debris when blowing up a building though.

+1 agree

Upvote 0