• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Win The Ball Character!

Heh, my point is that if you are just wanting the character for Killing Floor, $20 is a bit steep.

If you happen to want the game as well, then of course it is a no-brainer. Now give me my reputation back, you insensitive clods!
That's why the $20 is for the game, with the KF character thrown-in as a bonus, not the other way around. Of course it seems like an expensive cost for "just a character", just like paying $600 for a bag of peanuts and a can of soda is a little expensive. That's why people only buy plane tickets when they actually want to go somewhere, not because they're only interested in the little extras that get thrown-in.

That said, if someone wants to buy The Ball purely for the character, it's their choice. Just don't cry that it's "a little expensive" if you're ignoring the main feature of the purchase.

Upvote 0
/facepalm

*deep sigh*

Why am I getting thrashed for this? I've been sitting in The Ball chat all day, I've been reading forum posts, and by far the vast number of people want the character more than the game.

That, taken in context with Sammers' post (which insinuated he just wanted the character, not the game) is what led to my comment. Don't get me wrong, I plan on pre-ordering this game, for both the game and the character. So don't sit there and blast me out of some misguided righteous anger; you are coming off rather vindictive.

Upvote 0
I think you're being a little overly sensitive if you honestly think my post was "blasting you" with "self-righteous anger". My point still stands though. If one wants to buy The Ball just for the skin, then its their choice, but they have no grounds to cry that it's "$20 for a skin". If they want to pay said "$20 for the skin", then it's 100% their choice.

Upvote 0