• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Requests Mutators

i want the NyashDay one too. i joined the #1 server on gametracker and it used that. i think its a stat board adjuster:
kills:#### clots:## Gorefests:### Bloats:## Crawlers:#### Sirens:## Stalkers:### Scrakes:## Fleshpound:## ping:##

if you get the idea. i used an extraction tool which just placed the NyashDay.u file but there was nothing else with it and it doesn't work

Upvote 0
I come here to request, two mutators with name NyashDay and Serverperks and the with 7 Levels of Perk

Sorry because of my bad English:mad:

i want the NyashDay one too. i joined the #1 server on gametracker and it used that. i think its a stat board adjuster:
kills:#### clots:## Gorefests:### Bloats:## Crawlers:#### Sirens:## Stalkers:### Scrakes:## Fleshpound:## ping:##

if you get the idea. i used an extraction tool which just placed the NyashDay.u file but there was nothing else with it and it doesn't work

You guys are using a cracked version or what :eek: :confused: :mad:

Upvote 0
Shot00319.jpg

no i am not using a cracked version. i saw it on a server. one of the 45 player servers. the FUN ones :p
and it sucks, i just got kicked from this server and a temp ban, for playing music that fit the moment, when no1 was talking and it was just 2 people facing 2 patriarchs! i was like WTF damn russians(not seriously) but its a russian server and they didn't say anything when i played it.

Last edited:
Reactions: nath2009uk
Upvote 0
for playing music that fit the moment, when no1 was talking and it was just 2 people facing 2 patriarchs! i was like WTF damn russians(not seriously) but its a russian server and they didn't say anything when i played it.

You mean you spammed music on voice chat? I kick anyone that does that, regardless of the situation or the music. :)

Upvote 0
You mean you spammed music on voice chat? I kick anyone that does that, regardless of the situation or the music. :)
i asked permission though... thats the thing, and i didn't spam it. literally it was kind of an accdent. i took off my headset unplugged the jacks so i could still hear. but i missed the mic jack and i had my music playing. i bound speech chat to capslock and i hit it and i dont think it turned off. but then this appeared ~~~~~~~~~~ communication then kick without realizzing it. KF needs to be compatible with other languages

Upvote 0
i just got kicked from this server and a temp ban, for playing music that fit the moment, when no1 was talking and it was just 2 people facing 2 patriarchs! i was like WTF damn russians(not seriously) but its a russian server and they didn't say anything when i played it.

Music that you think is apporate for the setting is PURELY your opinion.

Unless your killing zombies to opera music or 1930's

mic spamming is VERY annoying, and is probably why you got kicked

Upvote 0
alright seriously??? i know that i hate spamming. i asked permission, i didn't know my mic was on, AND admin said "~~~~~~~~ communcation" it was a russian so i couldn't read it. but immediatly after he said that i was kicked. and this is not what the thread was about. its about this mutator that i dont know about. i posted a picture. does anyone know what it is without yelling at me for accidentally mic spamming???????

Upvote 0
alright seriously??? i know that i hate spamming. i asked permission, i didn't know my mic was on, AND admin said "~~~~~~~~ communcation" it was a russian so i couldn't read it. but immediatly after he said that i was kicked. and this is not what the thread was about. its about this mutator that i dont know about. i posted a picture. does anyone know what it is without yelling at me for accidentally mic spamming???????

You asked permission to do something by accident? I'm lost.

Upvote 0
Benny Hill show theme is the music that must be patched in and hardcoded to play for the last survivor in any wave.

And once the Benny Hill theme kicks in, his skin changes into this one (author of this awesome skin is mr. [AU]hatori_hanzo ) so everyone on the server would see it

Spoiler!

but anyway ,to OP if no one will make these try to contact those server owners and see if they can upload it for you somewhere ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
whatever... i had music playing right? well my mic wasn't on. i was listening to the perfect song, and asked if i could play it aloud. when i hit the key to say that, they must have heard it or the mic didn't turn off and i was kicked.

Was probably Drowning Pool - Bodies hit the floor :rolleyes:

I'd suggest go play on one of the many high player servers that are in English.

Upvote 0