• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire at PAX 2010

Nice pics man, very nice. It's still good to see Tripwire amongst the big players now, from mod team to fully independent game developer. That's just cool.

0t0zs2.jpg

I lol'd so hard.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
FFS can we please not have this thread be turned into a "Holy **** hot chick" thread?

In other words....

Losers, yes you. You who can't seem to interact with women. Don't scare them away from the forum, or the game with your "Wow you're a chick11!!", kinda talk.

Females do exist, and do have jobs. Some of those jobs are in the video gaming industry. Get over it.

Please, for reals.

Other then my rant, nice pics. We need bswearer to get some too, I heard he was also trying to go.

Reactions: Sichartshofen
Upvote 0
We need bswearer to get some too, I heard he was also trying to go.

i will be there tomorrow (sunday). hopefully will have some things to share after i get back :)

(bswearer starts up the cameras to make sure they work, finishes a list of questions for interview, and prints off the clanwishlist so TW gets a hardcopy......busy day off from work :D)

Upvote 0