• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New weapons and Perk Suggestion

lmao im not none of the following. i dont harass or abuse ppl. i dont secretly attack ppl. im not forcen someone to respond. im not insulting anyone. im not using several identities on the forum. and i dont live under a bridge at night.

therefore im not a troll.

wat person even made this word up "troll" just like the word "try hard"

"Try hard" is two words, and it simply encourages people to put effort into a task they either desire or have to complete.

Upvote 0
lmao im not none of the following. i dont harass or abuse ppl. i dont secretly attack ppl. im not forcen someone to respond. im not insulting anyone. im not using several identities on the forum. and i dont live under a bridge at night.

therefore im not a troll.

wat person even made this word up "troll" just like the word "try hard"

UrbanDictionary said:
(Trolling) Trolling is trying to get a rise out of someone. Forcing them to respond to you, either through wise-crackery, posting incorrect information, asking blatantly stupid questions, or other foolishness. However, trolling statements are never true or are ever meant to be construed as such. Nearly all trolled statements are meant to be funny to some people, so it does have some social/entertainment value.

(Troll) One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.

Look at your OP. Everything has been suggested to death and is considered as a troll post in that regard.

Upvote 0

I like the 6th defination:

TROLLING =
"Hunting for trolls.

Trollers hang around under bridges with troll guns at night (since trolls turn to stone in daylight), in the hope of bagging a troll head as a trophy.

As a VERY endangered (i.e. nonexistent) species, trolls are protected by law, and trolling is therefore illegal."

Upvote 0