• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Introductions :)

Hallu,

I'm C_Gibby. That's my name in just about everything, including my Steam ID. I prefer to be called Gibby :p I'm a KF-addict, been playing for about a year now (still not lvl6-everything with 100% of acheivments. I prefer to have fun xD ) I play a lot of games, preferably co-op, I can't stand the over-competitiveness of some people over the internet. *points at games with the valve logo* I'm in it for the lulz. I'm Sir Gibby Of The Lulz.

Right now I'm in KFWDT and I'm a novice modeller. I'm a terrible texture artist, seeing how I draw like a 4-year-old, although I did make my avatar by my lonesome. I know nothing about coding and animation right now, but I look forward to learning. I'm also in the middle of dreaming up a mission map for KF, which I will do once I learn how to map and make a few maps beforehand. This will be done in the following summer. I have had many, many ideas in my lifetime that I never get a start on or rush into without knowledge of how to get it all done. That has changed massively since I started with KFWDT.

My big dream is to work in games development or CGI-films. :D Lately, I've been fantasising about KF being made into a full motion-picture, but enough of the head-in-clouds side of me. I'm currently headed on my way to a college where I can learn how to do things like this and I look forward to the future, where I will be doing these things.

I'm also English.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ahh heck I reckon it's about time to introduce myself....
Well I'm Jack and love Killing Floor since 2005! It's just a great game to have lots of fun with. Once I find some time, feel relaxed and fine :D, I bring myself to animate some first person stuff. I started animating some years ago, as there seemed to be noone who would animate my brothers models (like the mk23 :p) for UT2k4. However I only animate things I like as otherwise it just won't feel "right" lol.
In my free time I like to do sports like: Mountainbiking, Downhill, Diving, Airsoft, and some more....
Another thing I really like is to make films and then add special effects and stuff (like the cod fan film) However we don't post them on youtube. (We don't want to get trouble in any way...)
That's me in one of our films :D:
It's just in Full HD so don't expect highest qualities...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi i just registered here yesterday.

I'm 17 years old kid from Finland.

Kf is my favourite game all time and i have played it more than other games (sadly, kf played only 200 hours) With 2 of my friends I Preordered this game and didnt really seem to get in to it first because of low amount of servers and couple bugs. (Hard to heal moving players and people using exploits like westlondon gate) Couple months later I started to love this game. Tripwire has done good job with all the updating.

Atm I'm playing this game pretty much every day. I like to play as Agent_Wilkes and Security_Officer_Thorne. I dont care about kills and who is top of the scoreboard. I dont like grinding. I heal teammates even if im not medic. I love voices/voicechat in this game. I do alot of 360 jumps when playing and more in ZED-time. (i love ZED-time) I never rage in killing floor.

That's all folks!

Upvote 0
Hello. My name is Echonian, I lead Clan Hydra and have a love for tripwire interactive games, though I don't play them nearly as often as I should.

I enjoy just about everything to do with computers, as well as PLAYING sports, reading, and hanging out with friends. Though playing video games on my computer is very important to me as well, thus the reason why I have a clan. :)

Upvote 0
Hello I'm Basilisx.

I finally registrered here after a long time just reading the forums.

I am from Germany and together with my friend I founded the [ELITE] Clan.
It's a funclan which is also present in other games.
We have our own suicidal server and me and my buddies enjoy playing this game very much, especially with mics. I like tactical gaming and good communication.

I play KF since the early mod days of KF 1.0 and I really love the game. I am really impressed by your work WTI and now I can finally say thank you for such a great game :)

I'm currently at work, so I will edit my avatar etc. when I'm back at home ;)

Upvote 0
Hiyas.

My name's Tony, but you can call me HVR1. I'm a 17.5 year old student in the U.S. (Florida to be exact) and I only played KF for 120 hours so far.

My friend Andor sent me a 3 day trial pass and it was a wise choice. I haven't had that much KF fun since KF was a mod. Miss that old blonde in the hooded trader along with the dirty look of the clots sometimes. New KF looks a lot better though. I wish was a around to see the transition because shortly after I uninstalled the mod KF was turning into a commercial game. Timing huh? Well here I am again.

I'm no coder or mapper or skinner so I probably won't make any content for the game. Probably because I spend the other time putting KF on my live broadcast or me attempting to make movies for Youtube with my crappy airsofts.

Hope to see you all some other time!

Also, I looked around the forums a little and there's something godly about this IS-2 thing you call it. :IS2: I never played RO sorry, I played HL1 more.

Upvote 0
Hey wow, I just-now noticed this topic. Go me!

Well, hi everyone. I'm Shiro, though I've also been called WTS and WhiteTiger. I'm 27 years old for about 4 more days, which means I've been gaming for roughly 22 years. Pre-purchased Killing Floor cause I had cash to blow and it looked interesting. My logic was "I'm getting this game for the sake of mindless blood and carnage, so as long as rainbows don't fly out of the zombies when I shoot them, I should be satisfied." I have since been impressed with not only the game, but with the amount of support I've seen it receive (especially when compared to the lack of support big-name titles tend to see). I will likely be a Tripwire customer for life.

Other games I play... RPGs, FPS, puzzle games, and mostly anything with zombies. Namely, I play a lot of Valve and Blizzard titles lately, but I'm also a huge fan of Castlevania, Mega Man, Metroid, and probably a bunch of other games that I've been playing since the 8-bit days, as well as a couple cult-level hits like the Majesty series or Fallout (hey, I was playing it back when it was a cult hit, so =P ). I dunno... a history like mine I could probably run about 5 or 6 post limits before I got done talking about games I've liked, so I'll just stop there.

As for Killing Floor, I'm not really in any official group, though I did meet-up with a group that plays fairly regularly, but I'm still left to pub around fairly often, so any groups that have a slot or two open, feel free to give me a shout. Support is easily my favorite class, but my motto with this game is to have as few redundant perks as possible, so I've learned to play just about everything with some proficiency.

Upvote 0