• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Unfinished levels for you guys.

Falidell

Grizzled Veteran
May 22, 2009
Mesa,Az,USA
here you guys go some unfinished levels for you guys to play with if you so choose. i have a LOT more but these are the ones that you can work with.
i am also doing this as sort of a community experiment. i'm curious as to what the results will be. if i like what i see then i'll post most 25-50% completed levels

i lose interest very easily so i consider myself to be very good at starting a level but no good at finishing it. so noobs can finish these up to learn unrealed
or pro's can finish these up for new content doesn't matter to me.

as far as rights and legal crap go: you may do with these levels as you please, and i don't care if i get credit or not. do what ever you please with em.

ENJOY!!!!

here is the linky link.
http://www.filefront.com/17200303/Fall_incomplete_map_pack.zip

map 1:
fall_incomplete_001-1.jpg

This one Needs the static mesh file thats within the zip file. tho you can port the static meshes into 'mylevel' to make it easier or neater for you.

map 2:
fall_incomplete_002.jpg

map 3:
fall_incomplete_003.jpg

map 4:
fall_incomplete_004-1.jpg

map 5:
fall_incomplete_005-1.jpg

map 5-b:
fall_incomplete_005_b.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same problem. My old Unreal 1 folder is a whopping 12 gigs! Half of it is unfinished/Concept maps that I did for fun but got bored. :D

Your desert maps remind me a lot of an Unreal 2 mission. Wonder what people will do with these. ;)

Screens?

Alot of the old Unreal maps were based around Aliens and Alien tech / Sci-fi, alot could fit into KF.

Upvote 0
which map? i think your talking about map 2, that one is prob one of my oldest unfinished levels, around the time when i was making the transition from source sdk to Unrealed so i didn't know much about that stuff at the time. :)

edit: also map5-b no way i'm making those brushes static meshes, lighting sucks with static meshes and sunlights. So i did know how to do it and choose not to do it. lol :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0