• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lookat this Ideas and Suggestions

Tripwire pls do something with some of this Ideas like the new weapons,characters and zombie's we got many ideas and watch what happends here nothing of all ideas have been released on the game so pls Tripwire do something with it so we can have more fun on Killing Floor

Stop whining about TWI not giving us goodies. There are tons of old players out here waiting for nearly 2 years and they are not whining like you did.

Upvote 0
Incorporating everyone's suggestions - including my own - would make KF utterly unplayable.

Either we'd get a ridiculous, constantly escalating mishmash of million-hitpoint super-patriarch armies and centiple-barreled .50 BMG M14s, or something like WoW where you get the horrible feeling that every single thing you're trying to do is being spoon-fed to you from a silver platter.

I am all for a healthy excess of slow, careful consideration before anything is added.

Upvote 0
This is funny because this is a POINTLESS THREAD that is a TOTAL LIE because the author forgot to do his research:D and realize that not only should he not be complaining because TWI is a small comapny currently working on the successful Red Orchestra series on top of KF updates.

Plus TWI said something about a new firebug weapon?

AND you forget the level up FREE expansion/update

And the game isn't exactly ancient anyways, so it's not like we have been eternally abandoned for decades.

So, no offense the the author despite my aggressive and offensive language (may I also add imbecile, ungrateful idiot, and ingrate), but I think that TWI is working as fast as it can on this exact problem:D

Upvote 0
Tripwire pls do something with some of this Ideas like the new weapons,characters and zombie's we got many ideas and watch what happends here nothing of all ideas have been released on the game so pls Tripwire do something with it so we can have more fun on Killing Floor

The grammar and spelling here is so awful my eyes are burning :( and dude give them a chance they happen to be in the middle of prepareing Heros of Starlingrad for release AND it take a hell of a lot of work to produce ballanced weapons/zeds/maps whatever. So I reccommend that you follow the above words of wisdom of if you want something that bad learn how to make it yourself.

Upvote 0