• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No trader path

I tried that, still not working.
After that I tried to defragment cache files, still not working.

But when I reinstalled, all the options were the same as before I uninstalled. The first time I installed it was a windowed mode 800x600. I changed that to 1440x900 full screen. The 2nd time I installed it was still at 1440x900.

So I think there might be some more files that wont be deleted when I reinstall.

Upvote 0
But when I reinstalled, all the options were the same as before I uninstalled. The first time I installed it was a windowed mode 800x600. I changed that to 1440x900 full screen. The 2nd time I installed it was still at 1440x900.

I think there might be something wrong then. Whenever I had problems that got fixed via un/reinstall, all my settings were reset to their original settings. Like with full screen.

Upvote 0
this thread might be old but just to give solution, if solo the trader doesnt show the arrow, it means you have tampered with the map configuration in the solo tab under "mutators".
if you put " no trader" in the "active mutator list"....thats the reason why.remove it and your trader will be back in solo mode. no need reinstall.

Upvote 0