• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

can anyone make this mutator for me

Hello everyone i am new here! I am a very good coder and worked alot with l4d2 codeing well now i want to work with kf coding and i dont kno how to make mutators yet so can someone make this mutator for me?

What does it do:
1.make an extra zombie tht has a model of a flesh pound but its black! And it can go much faster and does more damage and comes in round 8+?
2. make an extra zombie tht has a clot model but hes like a gorefast tht runs fast like him but he can jump high too and does 10% more damage than clots and comes in round 2+?
3.makes it so rounds max zombies is much larger than normal?
4. On last round like 11/10 instead of the clots coming to help the boss(srry i dont kno how to spell his actual name :p) flesh pounds come to help him!
5. A mutator that makes it so you can set max damage for all guns

Thanks and tht's all!
thanks,
gamemann:D

Hello everyone i am new here! I am a very good coder and worked alot with l4d2 codeing well now i want to work with kf coding and i dont kno how to make mutators yet so can someone make this mutator for me?

What does it do:
1.make an extra zombie tht has a model of a flesh pound but its black! And it can go much faster and does more damage and comes in round 8+?
2. make an extra zombie tht has a clot model but hes like a gorefast tht runs fast like him but he can jump high too and does 10% more damage than clots and comes in round 2+?
3.makes it so rounds max zombies is much larger than normal?
4. On last round like 11/10 instead of the clots coming to help the boss(srry i dont kno how to spell his actual name :p) flesh pounds come to help him!
5. A mutator that makes it so you can set max damage for all guns

Thanks and tht's all!
thanks,
gamemann:D

Well, it's a good joke . I think that you should ask some help to "how to make a mutator" (you said that you are a good coder) instead of asking others people to make them.

And about what you asked ... no comment .

Upvote 0