• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Current Map White List

For some reason when I play on any of the maps from the white list, my perks do not change point wise. Silo of Despire and some others I have played on my private server I havent gained a level from them. But the default maps work fine.

Silo of Despair is no longer on the whitelist man, too much pathing issues, long long hallways and some unreachable spots. Lets not forget the LAW spawn.

Upvote 0
Silo of Despair is no longer on the whitelist man, too much pathing issues, long long hallways and some unreachable spots. Lets not forget the LAW spawn.

I remember that map, I used to to play it with my bro all the time cuz it was so fun... I remember when I first fought the patty on it, ah yes, he ran in front of me just as I shot the law and I died.

Upvote 0
The White List has been updated, sorry for the longer than normal delay, but here are the changes:

Added:
KF-Cabin[WB].rom made by RoBoT
KF-Cassis.rom made by dextronaut
KF-Damnation-Mission-ReVamp.rom made by Fel
Kf-DeathPit-ReVamp.rom made by Fel
KF-Deck16][-fix.rom fixed by mamoo
kf-defence-b4.rom made by Falidell
KF-GraveHeartV1.rom made by dextronaut
KF-HELLBETA2-1.rom made by tripwirechris
KF-Scrith-v2-2.rom made by Colonel Panic

Removed Due To Replacement:
KF-Damnation-Mission.rom
KF-HELLBETA.rom
KF-Scrith-v1.rom

Removed Due To Exploits(Click for Details):
KF-Doom2-Final-WhiteFIX.rom
KF-La_Casa_Muerta-RC.rom
KF-RSIX-MAP2.rom
KF-Tao.rom

Upvote 0
http://www.filefront.com/16571543/KF-HELLBETA2-1.rar/

this version should be whitelisted. if it isn't then either it's an incorrect version on the thread or xienen whitelisted the incorrect version.

Um... duh? That's exactly what I've been saying.

The link you posted above is from the map thread in "level design."

The link I posted several posts above is from the "get your map on the whitelist" thread (and is now dead).

The map that tripwirechris submitted for whitelisting was probably changed (and a different link was posted in the thread).

Can someone else please confirm that the map from the link above is not whitelisted? It did not add perks for me (headshots is what I test usually). Thx.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i play many map in white list and i found bug and exploit lol

the whitelist still has plenty of maps that are not exploit free. with time we hope to find them all and eventually fix this.

what you can do in the meantime is keep track of all the exploits you find (in the form of a screenshot) and pm what you find to Xienen or yoshiro and the map will most likely be removed from the whitelist if the exploits are severe enough.

every player has the ability to report exploits, it's not just some task given to special people only.

Upvote 0
Anyone know if these maps are being fixed? If not, Im just reminding that we have mappers willing to fix them. That is, if anyone even misses them lol.

Look into La Casa theres a better version of that map and i don't know if its the official upgrade. and there isn't a lot of bugs in that one that i noticed :eek: At least not a fail sofa one lol

Upvote 0