• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac How to Fix No Floor Textures BioLabs

If you are having this issue, it seems that I have run across the issue.

It seems the Projectors are causing this issue, so from the Main Menu Settings, (not ingame as it wont update until the next map load) Turn off Projectors and you should have your floors back.

ISSUES:

Seems that now, instead the flashlight will create a weird dark shade all around the floors, and might cause the light to become like the missing texture look when pointed down sometimes.

What mac OS version do you run, and what hardware do you have? It looks like everybody with 10.5.X got that issue.

You can try opening the console with ` or ~ and then typing in Renderemulate Xbox (or gf1,gf2) to see if that works as well, you should probably be able to see things then till twi fixes it.

>.> This is a direct link from my other thread that you just posted in, please think before you post please.

Upvote 0
I tried applying the "no projectors" fix and I found it fixes up a lot of the trouble I've been having with textures. It does make my flashlight not work properly, though.

However, something strange happens with Stalkers. They look fine when they're visible, but instead of being transparent when cloaked they have a bizarre "liquid metal" type look:
Shot00022.jpg

If anyone knows how I might make Stalkers work properly - as nice as it is to have an edge over them! - please let me know.

Upvote 0