• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

One thing that pisses me off about RO...

French are some of the finest RO , Arma2 , il-2 etc players , moddders and contrbutors you fu.ck tard , if you want to insult others , at least give your nationality you ****ing coward

My experience with some french tankers have been quite identical so either we have some sort of idiot magnet(tm) around us, odd coincidence or maybe there might be some grain of truth involved, so which one is it?

I am still undecided which about one is worse: tanker who drives blitzkrieg kekekekeke or a random crewman who hopped on the bow-MG and starts shooting everything in sight and ruining any potential chance for being able to shoot before half of the enemy team spots us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My experience is as follows :

1) Pub server = guys without radio and coordination whatsoever + noobs ( we all were noobs at some point by the way )

2) Guys who insult , guys who teamkill for fun without saying sorry , guys who turn on the microphone and starts insulting and bothering everyone , guys who put racist remarks or swearings on chat etc are not French 99.99% of time

3) noobs are from all nationalities , just like very good players

4) German , French , British , Polish , American , Russian etc are the most represented nationalities in the community , so you have greater chance of finding noobs and good players among them in public servers

5) My own experience with mad tankers on public server , most of them were English speaker , doesn't mean i come here to insult Canada or Australia on a public forum if you see what i mean

I'm Sorry by the way for my initial rude reaction , i apologize cause was just pished at seeing a gratuitous bashing at us and had a bad morning

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To label a whole nationality as good gamers, bad gamers or angry men is really retarded.

Cant beleive people still think in those terms. I spek from vast experience of working in other countries when I say that all countries have retards, good guys, naked guys*** and idiots.

***Finland has more naked guys I find.

Upvote 0
Its hard to find people willing to work with their team mates in all situations.

Last time I saw true teamwork was when I was playing the old multiplayer game "Battlefield Vietnam", was playing this one map with all the islands cant remember the name but I took it upon myself to pilot the huey and was ferrying the other players to the forward most cap points. They all were amazed at my skill for using the chopper, I would get in on the ground unload and was up off the ground in the matter of seconds and was cruising along at top speed to pick up more.

Now I havent done multiplayer in this game just yet still learning the keys so I dont end up screwing up hitting the wrong key, but I do know when I do get online I plan to actually work with someone else, I absolutely hate the "all about me" approach in games like this.

Well I played an online game and desided to be a tank commander I had the tank stationary and was using the main gun. All of a sudden some guy jumps in the tank and does erratic left right turns when he shouldnt have been throwing my aim off but then had the stones to complain about why I didnt shoot the tank that was infront, I spent half my time using A and D trying to spin the turret around to keep a forward view but his erratic driving just made it almost impossible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Team Tanking

Team Tanking

The main problem with team tanking seems to revolve around communication/teamwork. I still don't understand why many people STILL don't have a headset/mic. You can buy a Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset for $39.00 ffs. It's not the best in the world but it works. I personally use the Medusa NX 5.1. which was a tad over $100.00 but well worth it.

Upvote 0
For once, I have to disagree with you, TWB*SixKiller. The main problem is attitude. A player either has the attitude he want's to play RO in the manner it was meant to be, or not. You don't have to be able to communicate via VOIP, but it does help. I will be more than happy to team tank in RO with anyone, that is anyone with a good attitude! TWB*SlowBull

Upvote 0